Announcement

Collapse

Corner Store Forums Rules - PLEASE READ this and the stickies!

UPDATED: Changes have been made, effective 1 Nov 2010, and are in RED

The general WTB forum has been REINSTATED and REOPENED!

Rules for the Corner Store forums:
  • No E-bay links - if you want to sell something here, sell it. This is not an auction house.
  • No feeler threads - again, if you want to sell something, sell it.
  • No soliciting sales through the PM system. If you are caught doing this, you will be dealt with accordingly.
  • If you are selling something, include either a fixed price or the lowest acceptable price.
  • Please use a descriptive thread title. If you post in the For Sale forum, please add a FS: tag to whatever it is you're selling.
  • Please add state tags in all thread titles in the CS, No one is excluded from this.
  • Post in the CORRECT forum. Miscellaneous items belong in that forum. The For Sale forum is strictly for Probe/MX-6/MX-3/626 related items.
  • If you have multiple items for sale, list them in ONE thread!
  • Only Authorized PT Vendors may post new threads in the Vendor For Sale forum. This is to facilitate easily finding the Vendors sale threads.
  • Any parts sellers must now include a picture of the parts they are selling, along with something showing their screen name and ProbeTalk.com alongside the item they're selling
  • Anyone who takes an unreasonable amount of time to deliver goods or pay for those goods will be UNCONDITIONALLY BANNED PERMANENTLY.
  • The ONLY way to reverse this is to make good on your commitment and then both seller and buyer contact me to lift the ban.
  • Anyone banned and reinstated for failing to deliver/pay for goods will not be allowed back into the Corner Store.
  • "Reasonable time" means not more than 15 days after a deal has been reached, unless the parties involved have made prior arrangements.
  • The minimum number of posts required to view the Corner Store is 15.
  • Lastly, no *bump* posts. This is frowned upon and we look at it in the same light as 'free post'. DO NOT DO IT!

These rules were not meant to be all-inclusive, however with the amount of time spent trying to work them out, these are the best set of rules that we felt should be documented and made readily available for the members and to provide a point of reference for the staff in case they are approached with any questions.

The rules for the Corner Store are always up for review and revision as necessary.

To clarify a few things regarding advertising: when the board was first created, we did not seek sponsorships of any kind. As the board grew, it became necessary to seek out and secure sponsors for the site in order to help growth of the site and to maintain/upgrade the server on which it sat. Any additional funds were used to acquire site items that were made available for sale and to help provide funding for meets the site would help sponsor or sponsor entirely.

We have done our best to remain outside of the vendor/customer relationship. We have never tried to push any sort of vendor or product to our membership, as it has often been alluded to in the past, we have taken this stance so that we would not be perceived as 'playing favorites. We think it has worked well and our members have been able to speak their minds freely, however as with most sites, there have been some members who have taken this to the extreme and felt that they were entitled to do so.

As a result, this means that we will continue to implement a policy on non-sponsor advertisements and general spam. We will not hinder discussion of competing websites or their products as long as it is relevant to the discussion at hand, however general spamming or promotion of competing sites or of non-sponsored vendors or products cannot be allowed. To allow this would do a disservice to the vendors/sponsors who have given their time and resources to help make this site available to everyone.

An example of a relevant discussion would be regarding throttle bodies, intake manifolds, or suspension items. Yes, it would be okay to mention who manufactured the item and what the benefits of the product would be vs. another manufacturer's product. It would NOT be okay to mention where to purchase them if they are NOT an Authorized PT Vendor or site sponsor.

Another example would be using the private messaging system to circumvent the advertising rules. A last example are signature links. Only Authorized PT Vendors are allowed to have links to their website or to any other Vendor site. There are NO exceptions. Any violator may or may not be warned if they are in violation.

A final example would be lurking through the For Sale forum for potential customers if you are someone who is operating a salvage business. By salvage business, we mean that you are a person or agent of a company who deals in the salvage parts trade. This could mean someone who frequents the local salvage yards, picks up whatever parts are available, then comes onto the board looking to sell them. This is a means of using a free service to promote your business and that is considered unauthorized advertising.

We ask for your understanding in our need to take these steps for the betterment of our community. These changes should not affect most of the membership, except in a good way. If you've had a good experience with a sponsor, by all means, let others know; if your experience wasn't so good, we ask that you let others know of this as well. This is what the feedback system is for and we encourage everyone to use it.

Our operating procedures will always be independent of any vendor or product and we will always listen to suggestions that any member might have.
See more
See less

[IN] '94 Sonic Blue Probe GT Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say you add 4300 and we meet halfway
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
      I say you add 4300 and we meet halfway
      Your car is worth every penny and I would if I could. That would be an epic Probetalk trade off though.
      '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
      ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
      vrooom psshh...

Comment

turned ProbeSwap! That would be a nice trade
        Black 93 PGT MTX w/ short ram intake, short throw shifter, Magnaflow, Tokiko blues wrapped in K-sport springs, 18" Motegi FF7s

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/w...%20Probe%20GT/
        Getting her the way I want.

Comment

This car is staying in the PT family and I am picking it up TOMORROW!!! Cannot wait!!!

Ricer wing and fart can by next week...
          93 silver PGT-T----> Turbo parted. Car sold as of 5/4/12

2009 Mazdaspeed3 GT--> Metro grey metallic, SRI, short shift plate.

Comment

Originally posted by 93silverGT View Post
            This car is staying in the PT family and I am picking it up TOMORROW!!! Cannot wait!!!

Ricer wing and fart can by next week...
            I am very happy that this car will be staying in the PT family. It was my worst fear that it wouldn't be since I listed it on Craigslist. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow man and I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have the past 8 years or so. It's a nice looking car and super sad to see it go but I may be back with another sooner or later. I laughed at your joke, but it would have been done if I sold it on Craigslist guaranteed. Please take lots of photos so I can still see my baby. haha
            vrooom psshh...

Comment

Glad someone grabbed this, its such a sweet car and the price isnt bad at all. Between what I paid for my car and what I've put into turbo parts I'm well above the $4500 mark. And with this one there wont be a bunch of swearing when nothing fits properly lol

Did you ever find that Speed 6 you were looking for?
              1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
              1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
              2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Glad to see this car stay in the PT family!! Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
                  Glad someone grabbed this, its such a sweet car and the price isnt bad at all. Between what I paid for my car and what I've put into turbo parts I'm well above the $4500 mark. And with this one there wont be a bunch of swearing when nothing fits properly lol

Did you ever find that Speed 6 you were looking for?
                  I did not find a speed 6 that I liked. I'm not quite sure which direction I will be heading so I may wait a little bit!
                  vrooom psshh...

Comment

Glad you know where your PGT will be in the future! Did you get visitation rights?

Too bad Mazda isn't offering a new Speed6.
                    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Car is SOLD!

It's pretty bittersweet and a little hard to see it go but I know it's going to a great new PT owner. Looking forward to seeing his progress with the car, though!

Gasing her up for the last time:

Loaded up for the trip:

Myself & the new owner:

And the good bye :
                      vrooom psshh...

Comment

Lots of updates to be coming soon. 3inch Magnaflow just ordered, exhaust wrap ordered for hot pipes.

Definitely need to fix a few things as well, possible gas leak from one of the lines, haven't inspected yet, small oil leak somewhere still havent checked (car is at my cousins house he was just telling me what he saw the next day, won't see until saturday).

Megasquirt will be next after the maintenance issues are addressed! Very bright future for this car i can't wait!

Visitation rights are 100% granted whenever he wants. Especially when i get a big install Rob is more than welcome to come hang out and have a few beers.
                        93 silver PGT-T----> Turbo parted. Car sold as of 5/4/12

2009 Mazdaspeed3 GT--> Metro grey metallic, SRI, short shift plate.

Comment

Originally posted by 93silverGT View Post
                          Lots of updates to be coming soon. 3inch Magnaflow just ordered, exhaust wrap ordered for hot pipes.
                          Updates..?
                          '93 PGT / '91 Nissan TT300ZX / '03Cobra (731hp/732tq - whippled) / '14 Tremor twin-turbo EcoBeast
                          Originally posted by mac1
                          We drive a car that can be bought for $600 in running condition, of course we are cheap, it's called being middle class.

Comment

I see you are going to MegaSquirt. I have one if you are interested. let me know.
                            93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
                            95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
                            96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
                            1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Working...
                            X