X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2t pnp
    GOT BOOST?

Comment

• Got my ECU and hardware yesterday. It will be a couple more months until it's KL swap time but I'm really looking forward to installing the MegaSquirt. Thanks again, guys.
      1993 MX6 LS

Comment

• Originally posted by blackedout View Post
        f2t pnp
        We have the hardware for a '90-'92 almost ready to go - just need to line up a test mule. Any takers?
        Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
        My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
          We have the hardware for a '90-'92 almost ready to go - just need to line up a test mule. Any takers?
          you can use my mx6lx , its a 90 turbo lx, with gt harness on ecu, i will email keving about it.,
          Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

i wouldnt mine letting you guys use mine since its gettin a new turbo an its getting the oil pan an valve cover gasket replaced but i dnt know if i modded it to much
            GOT BOOST?

Comment

• Thats a long way to take your car,but hey if you're up to it,more props to ya. I think Phil has a better chance of bringing his car down.
              My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ademan View Post
                you can use my mx6lx , its a 90 turbo lx, with gt harness on ecu, i will email keving about it.,
                Could you resend it to kevin@diyautotune.com and maybe cc websales@diyautotune.com? We hadn't been able to find the email.
                Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Could you resend it to kevin@diyautotune.com and maybe cc websales@diyautotune.com? We hadn't been able to find the email.
                  i did
                  Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• Originally posted by shqs89gt View Post
                    Thats a long way to take your car,but hey if you're up to it,more props to ya. I think Phil has a better chance of bringing his car down.
                    i have to throw it out there you know its always an option just put a fresh turbo on it but nothing crazy big ...

cant wait for the deposits tho looking foward to these being built for the f2t
                    GOT BOOST?

Comment

• Originally posted by ademan View Post
                      i did
                      Got it, thanks!
                      Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• In case anyone wanted to see the final results from tuning our Probe:

Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• So who all have received their MSPNP's and installed them? Did it fire right up the first time you turned the key? Was the base map fairly close for your car requiring minimal fine tuning or do you have a ton of mods that made it a little more work to dial in? Are you making more power? Do you freakin' love it?
                          Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
                          www.DIYAutoTune.com
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• Originally posted by FoundSoul View Post
                            So who all have received their MSPNP's and installed them? Did it fire right up the first time you turned the key? Was the base map fairly close for your car requiring minimal fine tuning or do you have a ton of mods that made it a little more work to dial in? Are you making more power? Do you freakin' love it?
                            Its the 1st gen pnp going to happen anytime soon? like in the next month? since im getting ready for an event in august and need the car to be tune and tested by then, If its not, can i just get a refund?

Comment

• Hi Matt, is this over or can i still get in?
                              Need one for a MX3 KLZE
                              Can pay in full.
                              Last edited by Tater; May 26, 2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• yea whats going on for the 1st gen pnp
                                GOT BOOST?

Comment

Working...
                                X