No announcement yet.

MSPNP On Demand: Help us make a MSPNP for '93-'95 Probe / MX6 V6 models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok. If we're still looking then, please drop me a line at websales@diyautotune.com.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• any news on this

Comment

• The bulk buy has gone through and we're in the process of scheduling when test cars will arrive.
        Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
        My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Thank you matt. I am really looking forward to this. I already have my turbo, injectors, and pipes ready to go just waiting till I can tune it. Also can you please give me advise on the following questions. I want to delete the VAF and so I think I need the temp sensor but don't know the exact one. And I had posted a thread about its placement. I plan on doing meth injection at somepoint because I will not have an intercooler. Where is the best place to locate the IAT if I spray meth pre turbo and post bov?

Comment

• Turbo cars need an open element IAT. I'd put the IAT just in front of the throttle body, in the top half of the pipe, but shielded so it's not in the path of the airflow so it's not going to be hit with drops of water, should any come through.
            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• Right now all we need to do is get a test car in here to get started...
              Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• thought you had one lined up?
                Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• They do. Its me, just trying to get the timing right to get me down there. My work schedule is weird the next two weeks because the other butcher has to go on training next week and then i have to go the following week.
                  -J-Rod-
                  301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
                  93 PGT-T
                  96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
                  08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod7920 View Post
                    They do. Its me, just trying to get the timing right to get me down there. My work schedule is weird the next two weeks because the other butcher has to go on training next week and then i have to go the following week.
                    Thats what i thought but maybe it changed. But anyway hurry up man geez j/k. Im not in a rush but really looking forward to this as we all are. I wish i would have known before i stuck my turbo on the car. Too bad nobody could meet ya halfway.
                    Last edited by richtq; March 9, 2012, 04:33 PM.
                    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Again, thank you for lending your PGT for this project. I for one greatly appreciate it. Not sure why no one has said "thank you" yet...

Hope you can get the timing sorted out and get her to GA. Have you considered shipping your PGT there so you won't need to drive it?
                      1993 MX6 LS

Comment

• jarod
                        If things don't work out let me I have an extra turbo six they can use i'm only a few hours away
                        93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• We might have a local option, I'm trying to work that out today... I'll let you guys know if it works out, otherwise we're waiting until the car gets here.
                          Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
                          www.DIYAutoTune.com
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• Well, folks as for now they are searching for a local car. I wont be doing the testing as it stands now.
                            -J-Rod-
                            301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
                            93 PGT-T
                            96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
                            08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

• We've got a test car! It's a 94, bone stock KLZE swap. 5spd.*

Bought it in gainesville so we can get this project moving. Will sell in a couple months if anyone wants it with a freshly tuned MSPNP.
                              Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
                              www.DIYAutoTune.com
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• I don't know why anyone would put a ZE in and keep it stock, but that's great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X