X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for a test car!!!
    1993 MX6 LS

Comment

• I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so just went ahead and bought one... Hopefully it serves is well and we can get our money back out of it in 2 months.
      Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
      www.DIYAutoTune.com
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• Sweet im sure someone will buy the car once you post it up. Can we get some test car pics please jsut wanna see it.
        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Awesome news! Projects like that keeps the community alive and that's what we need. Too bad I'm already on MS, this will make it very easy for anyone who wants to try a standalone!
          MX-6 DE-T // Parting out...

Comment

• Didn't pull it out of the trailer yet, but it's black, and in need of a paint job, but mechanically very sound and the interior is in pretty good shape too. Here are the sellers pics from the listing:

Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
            www.DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceValorum View Post
              I don't know why anyone would put a ZE in and keep it stock, but that's great news!
              I would Daily driver must work, and just work. Project car on the other hand...

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoundSoul View Post
              We've got a test car! It's a 94, bone stock KLZE swap. 5spd.*

Bought it in gainesville so we can get this project moving. Will sell in a couple months if anyone wants it with a freshly tuned MSPNP.
              That is awsome! Cant wait to get a proper ZE map for mine!
              Also, how do you go about the tuning? Im gona do the VAF delete once i get it, but would the map be any different after that? Or are you gonna do a tune with VAF, and then one without it?

I read in the Dynosheet thread that a guy got 198whp from a stock ZE without VAF. thats about 20hp increase form the usual numbers, and should mean at least a few changes in the map or?
              Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
              Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

• Originally posted by Zepticon View Post
                I would Daily driver must work, and just work. Project car on the other hand...
                Yes, this will be my DD!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoundSoul View Post
                  Didn't pull it out of the trailer yet, but it's black, and in need of a paint job, but mechanically very sound and the interior is in pretty good shape too. Here are the sellers pics from the listing:

not bad at all thanks for helping us out with the pnp unit. Keep us posted on the work.
                  Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• zepticon, don't expect your engine to produce 198whp with the map diyautotune will provide...it will be just like it says, a base map! it will probably be on the conservative side as to fit any vehicule since every engine is different and even fuel used will not be the same. also, MS is a speed density system so the map they will provide will most than likely be without a VAF. anyway, there is no need to keep it once you switch to MS, that's one of the main reason for it on a stock engine!

Comment

• We'll know soon what it will do...

Keep in mind our dyno is a bit of a heartbreaker, you can jump off of our DynaPack 4000, run up the road to someone else's DynoJet, and get a pretty graph that makes it look like you made another 10%-15% whp. We've had customers do that before actually...

poisonn is right we generally tune the base maps to perfection... then before releasing it add just a touch of fuel and pull 2-3 degrees of timing. This gives you a good starting point, and gives us a degree of comfort that even if the fuel you get isn't as good as what we had that day here our map won't hurt your motor...
                      Last edited by FoundSoul; March 11, 2012, 08:46 PM.
                      Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
                      www.DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• The Probe now starts and runs on a proto board, but has a few things to sort out. Once they're sorted we will be sending off a PCB design for production, and strapping it to our dyno for a tune.
                        Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                        My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Cool cool. Thanks for the update.
                          1993 MX6 LS

Comment

• It runs and drives. Next step, dyno tuning.
                            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                            My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• you guys like to work fast eh? thats some great news keep us updated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
                                It runs and drives. Next step, dyno tuning.
                                This is amazingly fast guys. Thank you very much for all your hard work!
                                1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Working...
                                X