This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajbock
    Got the shocks last week and installed them Saturday night. I love my Eibachs, no spring compressors required, entire job completed in less than 2 hours! Car rides SO much better, my stock shocks were totally blown. Much thanks to Bob and Dave at WheelSource for hooking us up!!! Service from them was awesome! Thanks guys-
    Spring compressor not needed How the hell Maybe your springs were shot! I had to use 3 compressors instead of 2 on the fronts. the rears were easy, but still needed a compressor. I agree though ride was way better after. my fronts were shot and the rears were still good so that definitely helped.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't think my springs are shot. They're less than a year old. I got them brand new too. I had to use compressors to get the stock springs off when I installed the Eibachs on my stock shocks in January, but no compressors were necessary to reinstall them. Now w/ the Tokicos, I didn't need compressors to remove the Eibachs from the stockers or to install them on the Tokicos. But I also have a '93, so my ride height was lower to begin with (if this makes a difference here).

Comment

If these fit the mx6 you can count me in.
        1993 Mazda Mx6 LS, MTX! KLZE, black on black, lowered, fd's, 245/45's stage 2 clutch, fidanza flywheel, borla, j-spec's with black bezel,

Parting out 2 american motors and one japanese motor... Let me know what you need!

Comment

Working...
        X