Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLZE GROUP BUY 3month Warranty

Hey Guys!

I tried posting this before, but for some reason it didnt appear, So i'll try again.

Im currently posted on mx-3.com in the group buy Forum at the bottom of the UBB section. Unfortunately I cannot post a link because I'm at school and the right click on the mouse is deactivated

Heres the info:

The group buy consists of both the KL_ZE and the BPT. Im not sure if the BPT fits in the Probe, but I know the ZE does.

I am sourcing the Motors from Engine Land in Montreal Canada, their phone number is
    1-877-966-0888

For buyers within Canada, the engine will cost
    $1,550 Canadian. This includes shipping and 3 month warranty on block and heads. the engines come complete with a/c compressor, alternator, p/s pump and distributor and yes the I.M

For buyers within the U.S.A, the engine will cost
    $1,980 Canadian. This includes 3 month warranty shipping($300U.S) and customs clearance($150 Can).
    also all the goodies listed above.

So far, there are 3 people that I have confirmed. The more we get, the better the possibilities for a better deal

From what I was told By Issam at Engine Land, all the engines are pulled out of working cars and are tested for Compression. The ecu is not included, neither is the tranny. Who would want the trany anywayz? its auto.

I think thats all the info for now, but if you want to get ahold of me, my email address is:
    oscardevesa@sympatico.ca

Thanks
    OSKY
    95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Ok so I had to go to the 10th floor of the library so that I can use the right click

Heres the link to the mx-3.com Group Buy post I have going.

http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...&f=12&t=000019

Thats all!

Thanks again
    OSKY
    95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Comment

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but most BBs that have gone on for the KLZE on Probetalk have been for about $950- $1200. That included 6 month warranty. You should run a search in the Bulk Buy forum and you'll see what i am talking about. You might want to work a little harder with your dealer to get a better deal. Good Luck .
      1997 SILVER GTS: HYDROLOCKED ENGINE AS OF FRIDAY, MAY 16th 2003
      1994 ROLLED PAINT JOB WHITE GT: WORK IN PROGRESS, DRIVABILITY AND ELECTRICAL GREMLINS ARE OUTTA CONTROL, TRYING MY MUTHA EFFIN PATIENCE...LOL
      2002 DODGE RAM, 4.7: DROPPED VALVE SEAT, BUT THE ENGINE ISNT BLOWN, SO IM SAVING FOR A COUPLE HEADS AND AN ENGINE KIT

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast4u97gts
        I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but most BBs that have gone on for the KLZE on Probetalk have been for about $950- $1200. That included 6 month warranty. You should run a search in the Bulk Buy forum and you'll see what i am talking about. You might want to work a little harder with your dealer to get a better deal. Good Luck .
        His prices are in Canadian

Comment

Originally posted by 93GTSR

His prices are in Canadian
          Ohh, sorry about my previous post then.
          1997 SILVER GTS: HYDROLOCKED ENGINE AS OF FRIDAY, MAY 16th 2003
          1994 ROLLED PAINT JOB WHITE GT: WORK IN PROGRESS, DRIVABILITY AND ELECTRICAL GREMLINS ARE OUTTA CONTROL, TRYING MY MUTHA EFFIN PATIENCE...LOL
          2002 DODGE RAM, 4.7: DROPPED VALVE SEAT, BUT THE ENGINE ISNT BLOWN, SO IM SAVING FOR A COUPLE HEADS AND AN ENGINE KIT

Comment

Yes the price listed are Canadian.

For the ZE shipped within the states including shipping and
            duties comes out to approx. $1,200 U.S

Not too shabby in my opinion, but like I said, I am sure thisa price will drop if we can get 6-7 people, so far I have 3 very interested,

This group buy will go on for a whil, or at least until I see no one else is interested, I then will go forward with the people commited.

Really 3 people is all that is needed, but the more, the cheaper i figure right?

Thanks
            OSKY

Comment

umm, if you wanna drop that price down to $1150 CAD like what I was quoted and stop trying to screw people around then I would be happy to participate, but even at that it would not be a bulk buy price it would just be regular prices anyways, and that was the price I got right in the middle of the season, not in the winter,so you wanna explain what you are tying to do?
              ONPOC.ca Administrator
              K-Series.ca Founder

1993 PGTZE, forever under construction...

Comment

i agree...

I have to agree with 2fast4u97gts to a point. Most bulk buys have included the klze for 950 + s&h (noyan). Last time I heard noyan jacked their prices back up to 1100 + s&h, and I am looking for something cheaper. I worked it out and your deal brings it to about 1258$ for U.S. residents. I personally know of one other person as well as myself looking for a ze at a resonable price. If there was someway you could get that price a little lower let me know... the extra cost for shipping and customs clearance hurts the deal
                See if you can get it any lower and get back to me and I can almost guarantee another two customers.......

Comment

the jeff jeske BB from sun engines 950$ 6 month 6000 mile warranty . Best warranty of anyseller that iknow of .
                  it cost me 1150$ Us shipped from arizona to here in eastern pa .

Comment

Originally posted by Tweaked
                    umm, if you wanna drop that price down to $1150 CAD like what I was quoted and stop trying to screw people around then I would be happy to participate, but even at that it would not be a bulk buy price it would just be regular prices anyways, and that was the price I got right in the middle of the season, not in the winter,so you wanna explain what you are tying to do?
                    EXPLAIN WHAT IM TRYING TO DO??? ISNT IT CLEAR?
                    Listen up Skippy! First of all$1,150 ??? where the hell did you get that price from? If anyhting you should hook us up interested with the info for that dealer and not come here and accuse me of ripping the members off. I would get my facts straight before posting somethaing as ignorant as your reply

I have left the phone number for Engine Land in Quebec. Those now doubtfull because of this banana, please call and verify my info, I INSIST!!

I spoke with Issam on saturday and I told him that I had a few people interested but that the price was not competative. I am to call him back on Monday to see what he did in regards to a better G.B

I dont want to turn this post into an arguement. If you do not have anyhting good to add to this, then please refrain from posting here. If you have a supplier that can better meet our needs, then please inform us.

thank You
                    OSKY

Comment

Hey.. I'm not too sure what tweaked is talking about either and if he can get that price he should share the dealer with everyone else Talk to your connection on Monday and see what you can do about getting that price a little closer to some of the previous bulk buys for the U.S. people. I don't doubt you are trying your best and are not trying to screw anyone so get back to us as soon as you find out more on Monday.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rotten97
                        the jeff jeske BB from sun engines 950$ 6 month 6000 mile warranty . Best warranty of anyseller that iknow of .
                        it cost me 1150$ Us shipped from arizona to here in eastern pa .
                        Nope... My BB was just a tad better...

950$ witha 6month Unlimited miles warranty
                        From Noyan... :p

oh and do you still want my rear motor mount?
                        I need to get rid of it...

l8te,

Keith

Comment

EZ_4_FUN, are there any updates? I'm actually the other person that bjc26 mentioned who is in the market for a ZE.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Sorry but no update yet :sad: This week and the next i am crammed with way too many things to do and final exams at school. Till now, I havent had the time to contact Issam at Engine Land(eventhough a phonecall is only 5 minutes)

When I spoke to him last which was on saturday, he sounded pretty optimistic. He didnt give me the run around but told me to have postal codes to where the engines would be shipped. I guess that was to see if he can save us cash in shipping? I dunno.

Considering we are not at that stage yet, I thought I should work out a deal that would require getting 7 people interested which is manageable considering 4 are commited. I think with that clientelle, he should knock off $$$. Then again 7 isnt the limit!

I think the deadline for this should be set for sometime in February?? any objections?

I/ve been hit with the goldfish virus, so my computer at home will be down for a while until I have time to reinstall everything, so please send any inquiries to: EZ_4_FUN@hotmail.com

Thanks !
                            OSKY

Comment

OK Guys!!!
                              Here's some good news!

After breaking Issam's balls for a good 20 minutes, I got him to budge quite a bit

So here are the new prices:

KL_ZE $1,285 Canadian (approx $875 U.S)

BPT $1,800 Canadian (no change)

We need 7 buyers and currently their are 4!!!

Now to save us even more, he has suggested that I collect the postal/zip code of each customer interested to accurately quote us on the shipping.

The warranty is the same and all components previously mentioned are still included.

If you are interested, please forward you postal/zip code to me at:

EZ_4_FUN@hotmail.com

I will relay the info to Issam and get back to you a.s.a.p.

The deadline is the second week of January!

Thanks
                              OSKY

Comment

Working...
                              X