Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULK BUY: Modded KL Fuel rails for NISSAN injectors

*Approved by Stacey B*

They are finally ready! There are 12 slots open for the Bulk Buy. If you dont know what these are, then see THIS thread.

They are $75 USD.

I will ship out the first batch on Friday, the 16th of Jan, then shipping each Friday untill the BB has ended, or I have sold out.

Shipping is a flat rate of $8 anywhere in the lower 48 states, if your from another area, shoot me a PM for a shipping quote.

I will also accept your old rails as a core, and I will refund you $20 once I receive them. But...its still $75 up front, and I return the core charge once I receive the core. Thats the same policy as you would get at any parts store.

Thats they only way the core return system will work. You have two weeks upon receipt of rails to return me a stock set,after two weeks there will be no returns on cores.

Everything ships USPS priority mail, with delivery confirmation.

There are some pics shown below. I installed this Nissan redtop for the pics. I used a new Nissan upper O-ring, and a stock KL lower O-ring. Also, you MUST lubricate the o-rings with petroleum jelly (vasalene) during the install, or you will dammage the o-rings. If you have these lubricated properly they will install by pressing them in, by hand only, no tools required. I do strongly suggest you clean them also, in case there are any chips or materials that are still present after the machining process.

These are the highest quality modded rails you can purchase!

Paypal only, and the addy is:
    mbolin@gte.net

On to the pics!

The #1 Seller on PT. Check that out Here
    Need a trans saver, intake gaskets, exhaust gaskets? Pm me!

Are, these better than the S injectors...?
    Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

I dont know about better, but you have the ability to change to many different flow rates with the modded rails....with the Milly redtops you have one flow rate option...only. The Milly wont support as much boost as the nissan injectors, so yeah, this is better. You also have great aftermarket support for new injectors.

Comment

payment sent.
        1996 probe gt - ebay turbo kit * colt cams turbo grind * 3'' stainless catback exhaust
        S injectors *255 walbro fuel pump *afpr 48psi *traction bars * 301 hp @10psi

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcgee View Post
          payment sent.
          Thanks, First set is gone! 11 more to go.

The last Bulk Buy these were all sold in a week or so.

Comment

I ll take a set. I ll send out the paypal on Monday though (check will clear bank)

Could you hold one til then?

-Kov
            Built by Ford.....Engineered by Mazda....
            Rebuilt, Re-engineered, and Redefined by Kov.
            New Probe in 2013, let the S/C fun begin!

Comment

Count me in. If there is still an open slot by payday next week I'll take a set.
              MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

If you could fabricate injector harnesses for these as well that would be awesome? I have a set of nisssan injectors but wiring them up looks to be crazy.
                1996 PGT-T...SOLD
                N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by z28forlife View Post
                  If you could fabricate injector harnesses for these as well that would be awesome? I have a set of nisssan injectors but wiring them up looks to be crazy.
                  Yes, I am going to sell a few custom harnesses for them too. This will be plug and play...no cutting or hacking up your factory harness.

They are not ready yet though!

Originally posted by Kov View Post
                  I ll take a set. I ll send out the paypal on Monday though (check will clear bank)

Could you hold one til then?

-Kov
                  I can hold a set till Monday, no problem!
                  Last edited by Mbolin5; January 11, 2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ok I will take a set

I will paypal you tomorrow

Thanks
                    Keith
                    Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

I will take a set as long as I can get a custom plug and play harness with this as well. I probably wouldn't be able to do all the wiring.

I will send a PM to you for a shipping quote to Australia

Can start paypal transfer right away!

Thanks
                      -Hayden
                      Slammed GTS
                      Clutched M62 - Walbro 255hp - 550cc Injectors - Methanol Injection - Megasquirt - Gutted DE IM - Aasco Lightweight Flywheel - CM Stage 3 Clutch - OBX Headers - Highflow Cat - 2.25" Catback - Traction Bars - Poly Engine Mounts - Ksport Coilovers
                      Supercharged From Down Under!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
                        Yes, I am going to sell a few custom harnesses for them too. This will be plug and play...no cutting or hacking up your factory harness.

They are not ready yet though!

I can hold a set till Monday, no problem!

Thanks. I will paypal you ASAP when i check online tomorrow and ensure that it has cleared.

I also would be up for a harness set!
                        Built by Ford.....Engineered by Mazda....
                        Rebuilt, Re-engineered, and Redefined by Kov.
                        New Probe in 2013, let the S/C fun begin!

Comment

PMed you

Comment

Payment Sent!
                            Check PM...
                            1995 PGT - Turbo
                            1997 PGT
                            2016 WRX STI & 2016 Cadillac ATS AWD-Turbo

Comment

how long before the custome harnesses will be done?
                              1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
                              http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
                              1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
                              http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Working...
                              X