Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can vouch for these, made a huge improvement in my car.
    JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
    Originally posted by Probesport
    That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

Just installed these today, ( trans bushings) allready had good tight bushings on my sts, but I'll tell ya....nice tight smoother shifting, not nearly as notchy THANKS MAN!!!
      '90 White PGT, lots of upgrades, wonderful car, as pretty as it is fast

https://www.facebook.com/jdaveets/me...2105216&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by cf_z View Post
        got it

hopefully they will go out today
        Did they get out ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by ausloki View Post
          Did they get out ok ?
          Yes, everything is cought up. All payments have been shipped out.
          Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
          Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
          96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Payment Sent!

Looks like I'll be the first one to slap these babies onto a 626

Comment

how long do u think this will keep going b/c i wan a set but no money right now my job starts on the 23rd and im paid every 2 weeks so. no money for a while
              Jacob--"Pain must exist in order for healing to survive.
              Neither one will ever serve their purpose alone"
              ..Black sheep, August Burns Red.
              94' Pgt- kitted and lowered. ebiach coilovers, CIA, headers, Hi-flo cat, ACT stage 2 6 puck sprung clutch....much more and who knows whats next

Comment

It will most likely go on untill i am out of stock. No idea how long that will be, it depends on the interest over the next couple weeks.
                96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Got mine in, thanks! They go in tomorrow morning .

I just hope my clutch hangs in their long enough for me to enjoy these a little.

Comment

I just installed both transmission & shifter side on my 1999 Mazda 626. They worked flawlessly. The shifting has never felt so good, forget grabbing a STS who needs one with bushings like this! I probably lost about 1" to both sides slop, and the shifter feels more like its part of the car, making me feel more connected to it. My shifts are more smooth and crisp, and thus have reduced my chances of missing a shift and grinding.This was the best $45 I've spent on my Mazda 626! For anyone who hasn't bought these for their probe, 626, or mx6 just buy them, its more than worth it. And if you have been contemplating getting a STS, don't bother just get these!

As a side note:
                    I too did not remove the front cross member, was actually easier that way because those front cross member bolts were so tight I could never get them off in my position underneath ramps. All I had to do was bend back a little black pointless shield, and it was plenty easy, probably took me 10-15 minutes for each side(transmission & stick side).
                    I chilled my bushings in the fridge first, and also used plenty of grease !

Comment

• I may be in for a set. Ill let you know for sure on the 21st.
                      2001 Grand Prix GT - Top Swap Ported and polished heads, 1.9 rocker arms, ls6 springs and retainers, 180* thermostat, ZZP 1.0 pcm, intake/exhaust, Aeroforce scan gauge
                      1993 Ford Probe GT -Maf Conversion, Nitrous, Pretty much every bolt on other than cams
                      2010 Toyota Corolla S -Slower than Dales car

Where's Cameron? He's in the truck section trying to suck the ball off a trailer hitch.

Comment

• i'll be in for some 1g bushings..i have oaver 3inches of play!!
                        93gt 230k dd.
                        1993 probe gt
                        96 pgt 135k dd
                        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

• money being sent right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Ehlert View Post
                            I may be in for a set. Ill let you know for sure on the 21st.
                            Originally posted by tour96se View Post
                            i'll be in for some 1g bushings..i have oaver 3inches of play!!
                            no payment has been recieved from either of you guys
                            Originally posted by BliZzArD599 View Post
                            money being sent right now
                            got it, should go out tomorrow or tuesday (no mail monday).

Comment

• Finally got to installing mine today. I was able to get the front bushings replaced with some help from a G-Clamp.

Couldn't complete the rears; just too little space for my fingers with the exhaust there. I was able to take the old bushings out, but couldn't figure out a way to "press" the news ones in place. Since the stocks (rear) didn't look too worn, I just put those back in.

The bulk of the slop has gone, so I'm very happy with the purchase. I'll tackle the rears if I have more time to drop the exhaust.

Joe
                              95 PGT MTX. 1/4 million miles on original engine (and Original Owner).

Comment

• are you still seliing those? also how can i tell if they will help or not i dont tinnk i have althat much slopp if any in my shifter but it sometimes dont liek to go into 2ct when racing
                                http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/2653387.png

Comment

Working...
                                X