Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im interested Jordan but not this week. Couple of ?'s first.
    How does this work with the AEM Uego WB?
    How do you setup the base map based off our mods? Say I want to run 8psi with this, is that what youll set it up for or is it a lower setting then we tune for more?
    Does it have boost controller mod?
    95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
    05 Altima SE-R 6spd
    04 GSXR 600 PIC
    Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

You change a software setting and connect the UEGO's white wire to the MS o2 sensor input. Make sure the Uego and the MS share the same ground or you will get slightly different readings.

Base map is created off my car and the various setups/turbos its been through. I then add fuel and pull timing to keep it safer until its tune...giving up power in the process.

It looks like i'll be up your way again May 15ith for Rob. If you want we can set it up where I install it for you and I'll just tune both your car and robs at the same time. Did you ever fix that nasty boost leak?

These do not have the boost controller mod, but I'm not a fan of it as you don't have as easy of control as you would with an EBC or MBC. Gotta bust out the laptop to adjust (other than switchable table stuff)
      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Thanks for the info, I did fix the leak and was able to hold 10psi on the tester before a little leaked out on the turbo outlet coupler. The larger WG I have is pushing on the pipe there a bit causing it to not seal right. Not a big deal, just need to remove the WG and start over with the testing til its perfect.

Originally posted by shaodome View Post
        It looks like i'll be up your way again May 15ith for Rob. If you want we can set it up where I install it for you and I'll just tune both your car and robs at the same time.
        Doesnt get much better than that. I was gonna attempt the install myself or with Siknin but had no way to dyno tune it. Ill contact you with the info when im ready with the deposit.
        95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
        05 Altima SE-R 6spd
        04 GSXR 600 PIC
        Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

Did you get my new order? Haven't received a instruction email yet.
          97 red PGT-ZE

Comment

Originally posted by gonen2 View Post
            Did you get my new order? Haven't received a instruction email yet.
            answered all the order emails when i got home from work this evening

Comment

It seems there was a problem with my outgoing mail server. I should be fixed now! Please check your emails.

Comment

Ok Ok i understand everything, I just need to know one last thing before my order.

The economy, I assume that one needs the high impedance injectors?

I have a 5 psi klze and I just want to be able to use millenia injectors and tune for a safe 8 psi or so.
                KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

Yup High impedance.

Comment

so r u doing 1gens Megas in this BB or is it goin to be the next one? the description says only the second gens
                    89 ProbeGT28r Build

Comment

Oh Sorry...yes. First gens are in on the mix. You aren't able to go with the 2.2 board though. You want either a standard or deluxe board.

Comment

Still need a 1st gen disty? I have an 89 and 90+ if you need them still. Text me if you still do.
                        Last edited by shqs89gt; March 29, 2010, 04:44 PM.
                        My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

I'm good Issac. Thanks though.

Comment

Order details sent .
                            SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Im done with this cam sensor nonsense... Can I just buy a 36-1 trigger wheel from you?

Then I can snip the cam sensor wire for good and call it a DAY.
                              Mick - 95 PGTZE Flint Mica w/Smoke Flake
                              Threw a rod at 6-8psi, spiking to 9, 20Mar08
                              24Mar08 - 4 days later... a proud owner of a 2005 Quicksilver GTO
                              13Nov09 - Turbo ZE is alive once again.

Comment

splxtrem,

I'll get back to your order email in a few...as I"m at work atm.

Mick,

You can run a 36-1 setup if you want or frankly just go 6-1 with the stock pulley.

Comment

Working...
                                X