Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULK BUY FEELER:Mandrel Exhaust Collector

Okay first this was already approved by--Approved by Stacey B

So I know a lot of you guys/gals here have either purchased, are going to purchase a exhaust system from manderalexhaust.com. with that said I contacted Mandrelexhaust.com and spoke to one of their reps through email. Now I was inquiring about of course a mandrel bent version of our collector in a 2-1/4 size. I do not have any pics as of right now because they have never taken on a project like this before so they will come as I get them.

We would need to have at least 10 people well 9 because I already want one, cost will come later when I know we have some interest, this is a feeler of interest and I am going to stick to Stacey's rules to the "T" so please no vauge questions about the company or specifics as this is a "feeler" to see if their is interest.

^^^I believe I've made this painfully clear, so no hijacking or steering this thread in the wrong direction with questions that pertain to the above mentioned statement^^^^

Now my reasoning for starting this feeler is because our factor exhaust manifold "logs" actually flow really well for being factory, and honestly if I can keep that performance and improve it some more i'm game. So with that being said if you are intersted just post up here, if we get the required amount of people I can then take it to the next step. Thanks to everyone for reading and to Racey-Stacey for approving this feeler!!
    8 is the magic number.

Im Interested.... keep us updated as the pics come price as well
    06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
    93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
    Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

im interested as well! would def like to see some pics of it
      My '97 GTS in its prime
      New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
      2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Im interested.... Link isn't working though. Would [no hotlinks to non-vendor sites] be the site ?
        Blue 94 PSE DD/Winter beater
        New Project: 93 PGT-T Loaded.http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...&highlight=CDN
        Formerly known as CDN Pr0b3

Comment

Originally posted by CDN Pr0b3 View Post
          Im interested.... Link isn't working though. Would [no hotlinks to non-vendor sites] be the site ?
          um, hyperlinks to non-vendors is still in effect y0.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Well that makes a total of 4 possible people out of 10 who are interested, just need 6 more people.

1.Myself
            2.Ashton93
            3.Dukes193
            4.CDN Prob3

Pictures honestly are going to look just the same as what our factory collector looks like, they already have a picture of the stock one. This will just be of course mandrel bent and bigger piping. Once I see there is a definite interest I will get in touch with the company again and we'll go from there. I don't want to start giving out false promise's so we will take this one step at a time.
            8 is the magic number.

Comment

possibly interested once i see pics

Comment

So i'm confused: y-pipe or exhaust mani's?
                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

just the y pipe. now a nice question to ask. wont ebay headers flow better then the stock logs.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectSVT View Post
                    possibly interested once i see pics
                    Yes or no, can't have people backing out last minute, let me know.

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                    So i'm confused: y-pipe or exhaust mani's?
                    This is for the Y-Pipe

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                    just the y pipe. now a nice question to ask. wont ebay headers flow better then the stock logs.
                    I can remember a long time ago there was a post about how are factory logs flow really well. Do they out flow headers? That I don't have an answer too, I'll dig throught PT and see if I can find the thread.
                    8 is the magic number.

Comment

Another question, will these flow better than the pacesetter headers?
                      06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                      93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                      Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

will this y pipe flow better than the one that ebay headers come with? cause i already have those and will the y pip fix on to the ebay headers?
                        My '97 GTS in its prime

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton93and94GT View Post
                          Another question, will these flow better than the pacesetter headers?
                          Again I am not going to claim numbers or anything, from my understanding pacesetters are the best flowing headers out there but do come with their well documented down falls, sound, fitment, quality for some research the others. I know that I love the sound of my factory exhaust and any and every header I have ever used, pacesetter, hotshot, ebay has changed that tone reasonabliy. The stock why pipe will keep the tone maybe change it a bit because of the increased pipe sizing.

Originally posted by dukes193 View Post
                          will this y pipe flow better than the one that ebay headers come with? cause i already have those and will the y pip fix on to the ebay headers?

Will it flow better? Probably just because the increased pipe sizing the engine isn't working as hard to get the exhaust gases out. No it will not bolt up to the ebay headers as they have runners that run downward and are not our factory exhaust manifold.

My whole point behind this is to get a quality part that will increase performance no matter how miniscule, and fit correctly with out having to wrestle with it. I can see that people are still on the header kit which is cool I have no problem with that, I just rather not go down that path right now, but since I am seeing lack of interest I will probably have to do that. I was hoping for more interest as everyone talks about this companies exhaust systems. We'll see how this goes i'm not going to drag this out forever just a week or so, if no interest i'll close it and move on.
                          8 is the magic number.

Comment

PM sent...
                            My '97 GTS in its prime

Comment

pm replied.
                              8 is the magic number.

Comment

Working...
                              X