No announcement yet.

2010 Colt Cam Bulk Buy V6 2.5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jason, hows the BB going? I know time is running short, next week in fact, for people to get their cams in.

Take care everyone,
    Stacey B.
    Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
    MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
    Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Originally posted by dillinr View Post
      N/A.

Thanks!
      No problem the list has been updated!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Racy-Stacey View Post
      Hey Jason, hows the BB going? I know time is running short, next week in fact, for people to get their cams in.

Take care everyone,
      Stacey B.
      Stacey,

Everything looks good.. I was kinda hoping this bb would be big as beens so many people were interested in the feeler thread but i think christmas and new years played a role in not as many people participating.. I would like to mention to everyone that they should be shipping their cams out within the next day or two to colt cams.. Its going to take at least a week for them to get to colt cams in canada so now would be a perfect time to ship.. I plan to ship my cams out tomorrow.. I would also like to suggest to everyone that they use a shipping company that supplies a real tracking number that way you can make sure everything runs smoothly.. Any questions just ask.. Ill be shipping my cams thru fedex

Jason
      1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
      http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
      1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
      http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Well I finally sent in some cams for Whitefinish, i'm guessing they will let me know when they recieve them.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

They might... Its my bet they get them, grind them and send them back assuming there is no defects or damages to them

If you need any special instructions or confirmation it never hurts to call them.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
            Well I finally sent in some cams for Whitefinish, i'm guessing they will let me know when they recieve them.
            Yeah, thanks again for that Mike.
            Geoff will probably let you or me know once they arrived. (at least, that's what he told me).

Can't wait to get them here
            Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

I would just try calling colt in a few days to see if they have seen your cams.. Just to make sure.. I always do lol

Comment

Just got my cams packaged and am shipping them out in the morning, nice and safe

94 MX6 LS - DD while rebuilding the ZE

Comment

I thought we have to take the cam gears off ?

Comment

Originally posted by REASON View Post
                    I thought we have to take the cam gears off ?
                    UHHHH NO

where in the thread did it say this... nowhere. You need a press to push of the gears, and no one really has this tool @ their disposal.

When shipping cams make sure you package them well. The gears are extremely sharp. Wrap each cam individually in a rag or towel. Place snugly in a sturdy box.
                    Direct quote from post #1 on page 1
                    Last edited by Mr.Jason; January 6, 2011, 02:17 AM.

Comment

He was looking at the Colt website that asks you to take the gears off before shipping
                      94 MX6 LS - DD while rebuilding the ZE

Comment

Originally posted by Ayinde View Post
                        He was looking at the Colt website that asks you to take the gears off before shipping
                        That could be were I had got this in my head...I hope, I talk to Geoff and thought that he had said that to me. I'm sending my cams in the next couple days.
                        Last edited by REASON; January 6, 2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

my cams are going out today for sure.. Id like to suggest to everyone participating in the bb please ship their cams out soon so they make it to colt in time.. Please let me know when your cams have shipped so i can mark them as shipped next to your name on the list..

Thanks
                          Jason

Comment

My payment will be Separate from my cams as I had to grab a set from another member here, Mac1.

Other than that looking forward to this.
                            Denny Crane /\ Capsule E.R.
                            05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
                            Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Comment

Colt Cams

Talked to Geoff and got things nailed down on my cam profile, going with the Tri-Flo N/A. My cams were sent out yesterday Express and should be there in 3-4 days.

Comment

Sent my cams + money order today via FedEx. Should be there next week.

Race Grind

Comment

Working...
                                X