Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will be done fab wise tomorrow, Everybody who wants graphics please get in touch with me as to what you want, and i will get a total price.

As far as the graphics are concerned, 1" is maximum height, width will be scaled accordingly

Everybody (Including persons wanting graphics) Please send me your correct addresses and zip codes at my e-mail: kenworth947@hotmail.com with the subject "PT Username Shipping Information for Door Sills" obviously you will replace "PT Username" with your username. I am only doing this because not everybody has a correct address listed on paypal and i just went through that exact issue (thankfully it was able to be resolved). The Remaining $60 + shipping (and graphics, if applicable) will be due by 12:00PM Friday: February 8th, 2013 This will cover boxes and packing materials. Shipping will be actual cost and will be listed on the shipping label when you receive the package

Thank you guys SO much!!! Round up some interest and i can do more of these or other items!!
    Last edited by polarexpress17; February 4, 2013, 05:15 PM.
    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
    Built, Not Bought.
    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

So what happens if you need longer than February 8th?
      93 Probe GT
      Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

Also had a question, what is the measurement "height" of the tallest part were the decal would go. Also is it the stock length?
        live smart, drive fast, build slow and perfect!!

Comment

it is the length of the PRD door sill that it was cloned from, maximum decal height is 1", width will be scaled accordingly

Sean, If you need longer than Feb 8th we can work something out, time is money though, not trying to be a dick in any way/shape/form but it will be cheaper, faster, and easier if you could come up with it by Feb 8th
          95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
          Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Hey I just sent you the required email. Would you like us to PM,email, or post here about "those other parts" we might like to see? I have two in mind right now, lol

Comment

any way of contact is fine for inquiries like that, except my cell phone number (listed in the 1st post)
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Ever thought of doing this in polished diamond plate? I would definitely love to see that on my car. along with a few other things made of the same material.

Comment

Diamond plate (or any metal for that matter) can be used, but it would cost more than i would make by doing one set of sills, if everybody is satisfied with them (i'm sure they will be) hopefully it can bring in some more business and i can make more of them
                  95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                  Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Everyone who has sent me their shipping information has received shipping prices in their PM inbox

Thanks
                    Tim
                    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                    Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Just keeping you guys informed that i need the door sill payments by Noon on Friday, if you have graphics that you want and i haven't recieved them please send them my way, If you do not want graphics then please let me know that you don't, so i can keep them seperate. I want to get the graphics sent to the person that is doing them for me so they can get done and i can ship out the door sills.

Once again i would like to thank you all for making this happen, it makes me happy to be able to breathe a little bit of life and hope back into this community!
                      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                      Built, Not Bought.

Comment

oo just remember to invoice me once you get the graphic priced.

Thank you.
                        MDNGHT: Quad Projector+Kit+Cobra BBK+Almost every suspension part you can think of for the front and rear + full poly bushings everywhere

The joy of owning a F.O.R.D. Fix or Repair Daily

Comment

Due to paypal maintenance i will move the deadline to 12pm noon on Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thanks guys! graphics prices should be in shortly
                          95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                          Built, Not Bought.

Comment

So far the "pictures" look nice.................
                            Last edited by ScottD961; February 22, 2013, 09:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Decal prices will be sent out shortly, after that payment can be sent!
                              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                              Built, Not Bought.

Comment

graphics prices have been sent. Keep in mind that this is very durable outdoor vinyl!

Thanks guys!
                                Tim
                                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                                Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X