Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is unreal! [img]/forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] If I didn't know any better, I'd say this guy is trying to cover his tracks and lead us off his path. He is probably packing his bags right now, getting ready to run . . . after quitting his job and making up some new identity somewhere else.

This is ridiculous. Someone needs to track this guy down and have a one-on-one conversation with him.

The only thing he has followed through on is collecting OUR money!!
    Marc
    Red '96 SE 2.0L MTX -- bone stock
    Black '94 SE 2.0L MTX -- Dying - RS Akimoto intake, OE TB&IM thermal spacers, rebuilt cylinder head, J-Spec cam, MSD 6AL ignition & coil, Nology wires, NGK plugs, Bosal/Brospeed header, Random Tech cat, GReddy exhaust, UR UDP, Powerslot/Axxis/Goodridge brakes

Comment

• if you are not a part of this BB do NOT post in this thread
      2015 DGM WRX STI
      2006 WRB Impreza WRX STi | GT30R Turbo and supporting mods | 380 AWHP | Sold
      2002 WRB Impreza WRX | Sold
      1995 Rio Red Probe GT | Sold
      1991 White Ford Ranger | Sold

Comment

• One of my friends from IL, silverprobe turned me on to this thread.

Don't take it the wrong way everyone, but I think it's pretty obvious by now that you've been SCREWED! The appropriate thing to do now is find Chris Anders and figure out how to get your money back/and or resolve the situation.

There is the legal way and the right way. For this amount of money, restitution for me personally would be a return of everyone's money, and end of matter. If not, then there are other rather unpleasant avenues that can be pursued.

If anyone used a US Postal money order, contact the Postal Service about fraud. I would also not hesitate to contact the Texas AG office, or the Attorney General in your home state. I am not sure how the statutes are written in Texas, but in most states, theft or fraud over a certain $$$ value qualifies as a felony. The only bad thing about pursuing matters through the courts is that it takes time, and like me most people get impatient with our legal system. If possible, everyone that was involved in this, get copies of all your emails to this individual, a copy of this entire thread, any receipts for money orders, confirmations from Paypal, or verification of your payment to this individual. All this will be necessary in order to pursue this matter.

If this avenue doesn't work, then hunt the MF down and take it out of his ass!

For the record I am not condoning or implying that any illegal methods of obtaining restitution should be used however satisfying they might be.

Comment

• Well, guys...this doesn't look good! Curt, I wish you would have gotten his address or something when you talked to this a**hole! I am so unbelievably pissed right now!! I just checked the status of the reverse charges in paypal account...and no progress! (Go figure) Anyway, I decided to write another complaint to let them know about all of us banning together, and guess what I noticed! When I ordered the struts from "our buddy" Chris, he was a "Verified" user of Paypal. When I went to complain again, he came up "UNVERIFIED"!!!! Now, I may just be paranoid(doubt it at this point!), but I think we all just got royally screwed!! I am prepared to do whatever it takes! Even if I don't get my money back! Someone must know who this guy is! And whoever that is needs to get this guy to give us our money back!! As far as I'm concerned, those guys in TXPOC are just as guilty as this guy Chris!!! Besides, I was one of the first people on the list, yet somehow, magically, they got the struts, and we didn't!!! People! We need to resolve this immediately before some kind of statute of limitations comes into play!! I know there are ways of finding this guy! And personally, I don't care if he has to sell his freakin' car to give us our money back! He has stolen from us! And that's all there is to it!!!!! No more benefit of the doubt! No more games! I just want my money back! I'm sure you all will agree! This guy could be leaving the country soon, so we absolutely need to get this guy, NOW!!! email me if you have any answers!

mattprobe@hotmail.com

Comment

• I know you guys said you dont want people posting in here that have nothing to do with this bb, but I have something you want. Here is his plate number: K49-WKP. Its a Texas plate. But if hes moved, I'm not sure what good it will do.
            FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

Comment

• Thank god, his ass is mine! Thanks again, I'm acting today! Chris, your ass is mine

Comment

• On Friday July 27, 2001 6:17 AM, Aleah_96PSE wrote:
                I know you guys said you dont want people posting in here that have nothing to do with this bb, but I have something you want. Here is his plate number: K49-WKP. Its a Texas plate. But if hes moved, I'm not sure what good it will do.
                i think that it may be time to contact the athorities w/this information. he has vanished! i've even tried to call his family members (any and every anders i can find in the phone book)...

i will give it one last attempt to find his number (i work for the phone company and may be able to find this but doubt it because tx does not use qwest)...

Curt Rebelein, Junior
                Minnesota Probe Owners Club
                MNPOC Forum | My Website | My 1995 Probe | My 1969 Charger
                Open Source - Cause you wouldn't buy a car w/the hood welded shut!

Comment

• killeen information --> http://www.killeen.net
                  Curt Rebelein, Junior

Comment

• On Friday July 27, 2001 7:08 AM, rebby wrote:
                    On Friday July 27, 2001 6:17 AM, Aleah_96PSE wrote:
                    I know you guys said you dont want people posting in here that have nothing to do with this bb, but I have something you want. Here is his plate number: K49-WKP. Its a Texas plate. But if hes moved, I'm not sure what good it will do.
                    i think that it may be time to contact the athorities w/this information. he has vanished! i've even tried to call his family members (any and every anders i can find in the phone book)...

i will give it one last attempt to find his number (i work for the phone company and may be able to find this but doubt it because tx does not use qwest)...

If you are looking for family of Chris, try MI or OH. Hes not from TX. He was just stationed down there.

FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

Comment

• If you are looking for family of Chris, try MI or OH. Hes not from TX. He was just stationed down there.

i guess that is why no anders's in tx know who he is... thanks!

Curt Rebelein, Junior

Comment

• My mother works for the Texas Attorney General's office, but she investigates businesses, so i dunno what limitations she has on looking for certain people, but if you guys want, I can ask her, and see if she can find anything... Let me know.
                        Travis --.................................................. .../ \
                        '94 Talon TSi AWD.................................................. ._\ /_
                        The bump in my hood means I am happy to see you.-../__/ \__\

Comment

• On Friday July 27, 2001 8:11 AM, rendell wrote:
                          My mother works for the Texas Attorney General's office, but she investigates businesses, so i dunno what limitations she has on looking for certain people, but if you guys want, I can ask her, and see if she can find anything... Let me know.
                          if you wouldn't mind i would really appriciate it.

searcing for chris's phone # @ work failed [img]/forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

i figured that it would.
                          Curt Rebelein, Junior

Comment

• UPDATE:

I still can't find Chris's new ph # so I've asked a friend to talk to the PI that he does consulting for. I think this guy may be able to get us some usefull info.
                            Curt Rebelein, Junior

Comment

• And from the pic post i remember that his red probe had a yellow writing over his hood and side skirt, that said: "Probesport" in kind of crackly,yellow letters.. but the pic can be found in the probe pic section.

Its not a stock looking probe anymore with his bigger wing (from a supra i think), so that might help authorities to track him down.

Thomas
                              96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
                              11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

• Not to bring up an old topic... but happened to stumble across this and remembered how bad it sucked for being so stupid back then!

So, for anyone who remembers this or got burned by this guy... thought you should know you might wanna try searching for his name on myspace

you might be surprised!

and for anyone who may question me bringing this up from so long ago.. yeah, try getting totally boned out $410.10 and never getting back no matter how hard you tried! **** paypal

Comment

Working...
                                X