mx6lx vs 11 sec mustang gt vs mustang gt vs eclipse gsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ademan View Post
    the integra only came around him after 125+. the stang is not slow. he wanted to run charles from a dig . well we will find out soon enough in august with all this internet fast cars i sees responding to the thread, Cant wait
    Didn't say the stang was slow, just made a statement. I just don't see how comparing the stang on that setup vs his current setup is fair or logical.

I hope I'm not who you were referring to when you said internet fast cars. Although judging by timeslips theres a few guys in here that are proven quicker than you....
    89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
    92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
    91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
    91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
    "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Originally posted by mx64life View Post
      Didn't say the stang was slow, just made a statement. I just don't see how comparing the stang on that setup vs his current setup is fair or logical.

I hope I'm not who you were referring to when you said internet fast cars. Although judging by timeslips theres a few guys in here that are proven quicker than you....
      No not you, the list goes on though
      mattm
      1990pgl
      westpalm
      shexslow
      richq...boosted cobra
      We will settle the score at or before flytle, hope that brought their cars.
      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
        No not you, the list goes on though
        mattm
        1990pgl
        westpalm
        shexslow
        richq...boosted cobra
        We will settle the score at or before flytle, hope that brought their cars.
        i was doing good untill you had to bring my name up in your two lame ass race thread! Its a damn probe meet so i will be bringing my probe to a probe meet. You need to grow up for one especially dreaming on beating a 540hp cobra that is not even an 03 or 04 and does not even come boosted stock unless its a kenny brown edition.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU HAVE TO RUN MY OTHER SLOWER CARS BEFORE YOU RUN THE COBRA PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Also another thing i will be home alot this year and i will be going to capitol raceway because i visit family there which is like 10 minutes from there. We go there often to watch cars go down the track as a family thing to do when im there. I will be there with my ranger, probe just to see what it can do on 10psi (that car will suprise you), and then maybe my other probe on 14psi and at last the car that i never drive the COBRA ( Did you wet your pants cuz i said COBRA) COBRA get ahold of your self ok now you got it together sorry you dont have one and there not that much to get ahold of one especially the year mine is and again it is not a 03/04 its a 1998 cobra.
        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

No worries Mr phail ill be there with something for you. Hope you don't come out with street tires BC that would be very disappointing. Internet fast huh? Might want to look at my post with dynos, et slips, et videos, and look on my YouTube page for real no BS street racing with cars that are actually fast and if that's too much for you phail just click the timeslip link on pt and look for my screen name. Its on the 1st page. What page are you on?
          The come back kid
          96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
          97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
          88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
          93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Oh BTW phail this is a real video of a real 400+whp ctsv run get schooled !
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gwzz...e_gdata_player
            The come back kid
            96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
            97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
            88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
            93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
              No worries Mr phail ill be there with something for you. Hope you don't come out with street tires BC that would be very disappointing. Internet fast huh? Might want to look at my post with dynos, et slips, et videos, and look on my YouTube page for real no BS street racing with cars that are actually fast and if that's too much for you phail just click the timeslip link on pt and look for my screen name. Its on the 1st page. What page are you on?
              He says internet because he is the main one that hides behind the computer and all i see is a big wet vagina with a clift lip on it and herpes growing off the side.

Richmond dragway is not that far for me to drive 2 hrs away at all.
              Last edited by richtq; March 20, 2012, 09:11 AM.
              Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

btw phail something that differs you from me. you talk and hype up your car and dont tell anyone what is done to the car to back up your claims. me hell its it every video verbally. you, your videos ****ing suck ass. me, they might not be as clear as say mac1's videos but at least you can see what kinda car im running. every car i run i let either break boost if boosted or get the hit if n/a. yea my car is slow. 13's are slow 12's are very quick, 11's are fast and 10's are way out of your league. you must be crazy thinking that im only gonna run 5psi to run you when im gonna go all out. AAA is in full standing with 400 mile towing just waiting for me to push the limits of the stock klze. so im not coming out to play games im coming out to join the whole east coast stuff it in your ass. (no homo). but as always when you race someone and lose you have an excuse. you might as well get a pen and paper and right down 100 reasons why you lost. =)

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                  Also another thing i will be home alot this year and i will be going to capitol raceway because i visit family there which is like 10 minutes from there. We go there often to watch cars go down the track as a family thing to do when im there. I will be there with my ranger, probe just to see what it can do on 10psi (that car will suprise you), and then maybe my other probe on 14psi and at last the car that i never drive the COBRA ( Did you wet your pants cuz i said COBRA) COBRA get ahold of your self ok now you got it together sorry you dont have one and there not that much to get ahold of one especially the year mine is and again it is not a 03/04 its a 1998 cobra.
                  Really? wetting myself on a 98 mustang? really? i will count that as a joke. I dont even like that style cobra except 03-04. but i love cars , all cars. if you not running the cobra, there is no race, and we dont have to bring it up again. period.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                  btw phail something that differs you from me. you talk and hype up your car and dont tell anyone what is done to the car to back up your claims. me hell its it every video verbally. you, your videos ****ing suck ass. me, they might not be as clear as say mac1's videos but at least you can see what kinda car im running. every car i run i let either break boost if boosted or get the hit if n/a. yea my car is slow. 13's are slow 12's are very quick, 11's are fast and 10's are way out of your league. you must be crazy thinking that im only gonna run 5psi to run you when im gonna go all out. AAA is in full standing with 400 mile towing just waiting for me to push the limits of the stock klze. so im not coming out to play games im coming out to join the whole east coast stuff it in your ass. (no homo). but as always when you race someone and lose you have an excuse. you might as well get a pen and paper and right down 100 reasons why you lost. =)
                  WTF, all im asking for is a race, not a life story, i dont care, what you got,how much boost you running, doesnt bother me or do i care if you going all out, i will hope you do.
                  Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Dude I bother you like aids bothers a cute white girl. Im a parasite in your head. Get over yourself

Comment

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                      btw phail something that differs you from me. you talk and hype up your car and dont tell anyone what is done to the car to back up your claims
                      change your sig before you say things like this, you are telling people what isn't done under the hood as well, just in a different way
                      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                      Built, Not Bought.
                      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Changed. Look at the project car

tim i tell every video whats done to my car before running
                        Last edited by 1990pgl; March 20, 2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Oh boy....this years meet will be interesting indeed!
                          95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                          93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                          89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                          04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                          Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Working...
                          X