Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No big turbo Evo, no care. Dude better not be talking ish with a bolton Evo. -__-

89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
    92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
    91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
    91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
    "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Originally posted by 95probegt_drone View Post
      Am i missing something? Whats with all the hate? And im not that far from you guys. I live in stanley, VA next to Luray
      You not missing nothing, its always the hater hating on phil cars lol. everybody talk crap about phils car on the interweb, phil show to dyno meet twice with said car, everybody scare to race (phil) said slow car, on the interweb, phil posted multiple kill storys, some disagree with the race, based on their view, phil shows up at flytle, too bad it rained, cause he brought a can of whoop ass with him in the said car, phil raced couple of more cars after that, also post a video of him racing a vw,people still hate.... .. untill said people can prove that are faster than phil ?.... its just going to remain a legend
      Last edited by ademan; September 7, 2012, 06:04 PM.
      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
        You not missing nothing, its always the hater hating on phil cars lol. everybody talk crap about phils car on the interweb, phil show to dyno meet twice with said car, everybody scare to race (phil) said slow car, on the interweb, phil posted multiple kill storys, some disagree with the race, based on their view, phil shows up at flytle, too bad it rained, cause he brought a can of whoop ass with him in the said car, phil raced couple of more cars after that, also post a video of him racing a vw,people still hate.... .. untill said people can prove that are faster than phil ?.... its just going to remain a legend
        Challenge excepted. PROOF.
        http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/o...012_medium.jpg
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNXN_ZSzWM
        would you like dyno sheets and dyno vids. Or you can rewatch my YouTube PG.
        The come back kid
        96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
        97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
        88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
        93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
          Challenge excepted. PROOF.
          http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/o...012_medium.jpg
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNXN_ZSzWM
          would you like dyno sheets and dyno vids. Or you can rewatch my YouTube PG.
          dont do or wont compare timeslip, I pull next to people and race, weather at track or street. untill you actually race me, we will never find out, maybe when i list the car forsale and post timeslip with it. but since there is a distance btw us, we will have to wait for flytle 8, maybe this time, the weather will cooperate with us
          Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
            dont do or wont compare timeslip, I pull next to people and race, weather at track or street. untill you actually race me, we will never find out, maybe when i list the car forsale and post timeslip with it. but since there is a distance btw us, we will have to wait for flytle 8, maybe this time, the weather will cooperate with us
            If you want to bench race then post your best race that clearly shows you racing someone that knows there racing. Your vid vs the viper vid.... We should have a pole damnit!
            The come back kid
            96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
            97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
            88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
            93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Lulz! This always happens. Lmao!
              89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
              92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
              91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
              91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
              "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Attached Files
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
                X