• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 mazdaspeed 3 vs mx6 klze

not my video, just found it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angJyv1gbcw
    -94 mx6 ls
    -88 mx6 gt

Yea im gunna say there is something seriously wrong with that ms3 or that driver sucks terribly bad. My buddys got a ms3 and from a dig I can hold him off til about 60 (traction problems on his part) and then he walks the shit out of my car.
    1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

dude cant drive or something is wrong with his ms3...Good kill!!Do you have megasquirt??
      93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
      1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
      92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

Not his video
        1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

yea that ms3 driver sucked balls, stock for stock should be a good race if the mx6 had weight reduction, its already a fat passenger lighter than the pgt.
          94 PGT-T black 5psi project car (future part out)
          08 Yamaha r6s
          97 accord se DD 260k
          2015 oxford white focus ST3

Comment

car needs motor mounts, any1 else notice the jittery shifts?
            1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
            1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
            2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
            2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
            1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

What car are you talking about?
              08 Yamaha r6s
              97 accord se DD 260k

Comment

MS3 either had a really bad tune, or driver shouldnt be driving a Manual. lol
                PaTricK
                ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

very nice ZE MX-6 !

I have 1 unexpected kill, a MK5 GTi with my stock LS MX-6 mtx

Don't even know how that one happened, they guy was driving his friend's car, he didn't eve know where the headlight switch was LMAO, I had to tell him at the red light so he could turn his lights On(was driving on DRL's), then we raced to about 60mph, I smoked him! I was pleasantly surprised lol, couldn't stop smiling "I just killed a turbo GTi, wtf?, NICE!"

maybe he was distracted by my lack of a muffler, which actually sounds pretty nice ^_^
                  The only Honda I'll play with is from Street Fighter II

Comment

Originally posted by sloww93 View Post
                    What car are you talking about?
                    The 6, I could care less for the competition.
                    Last edited by mac1; May 6, 2013, 09:31 PM.
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Lol of course! I didn't notice anything.

I had a guy in a focus pull up praising his I.h.e after I beat him saying my car was slow my car was for being turbo and how he hung with just boltons lol. I didn't know we were racing until he peeled off the line so I chased lol,I spun first a bit, Pulled past him in second and was ahead by 2 cars, went to fourth (no third) let off, heard him still coming so I mashed it down and still stayed ahead.

I said yeah.. I sucked your paint off in second, and still pulled in 4th. what do you think the rest would of been like
                      08 Yamaha r6s
                      97 accord se DD 260k

Comment

I can say that I have beat cars I shouldn't have and been beat by cars I shouldn't have. Lol so almost anything sounds possible to me. Dudes car sounded strong and healthy. And when these engines are running proper. They are pretty bad ass. Kinda the reason we all take a liking to them. Because of how fast they rev how hard they pull and I love the sound of a healthy kl. can't wait to get both mine done. My boost build and my daily.
                        1993 probe GT. DNA Headers and down pipe. Fidanza flywheel. 4.11 FD. 2nd gen 4cylender Trans gears. in process of rebuild and nitrous.....
                        97 PGT A.K.A Slick finally done and STRONG!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ND28 View Post
                          very nice ZE MX-6 !

I have 1 unexpected kill, a MK5 GTi with my stock LS MX-6 mtx

Don't even know how that one happened, they guy was driving his friend's car, he didn't eve know where the headlight switch was LMAO, I had to tell him at the red light so he could turn his lights On(was driving on DRL's), then we raced to about 60mph, I smoked him! I was pleasantly surprised lol, couldn't stop smiling "I just killed a turbo GTi, wtf?, NICE!"

maybe he was distracted by my lack of a muffler, which actually sounds pretty nice ^_^
                          Stock gti are slow.i don't even think that they run 14's stock!lol
                          93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
                          1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
                          92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

yes, these kl engines can be underrated. Same with any engine. It's mostly on how well the engine has been cared for or not and how healthy it is.
                            -94 mx6 ls
                            -88 mx6 gt

Comment

damn, he's running a jdm curve neck millenia? good props! it moves out good!

Comment

Working...
                              X