http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TI6z...e_gdata_player
    89pgt T3/T4
    94pgt T3/T4

Awesome
    Probe out for Harambe
    94 PGT KLZE http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...psr6dk8q1m.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauXMeITcdM

Comment

It is still Phil. Same old style vids! Not impressed until I see something impressionable.
      Success is a measure of determination!
      Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
      $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
      Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
      Restoration of a legend

Comment

Looks like 1g is movin out
        1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

havent been paying much attention lately, sorry for that. Good kill
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
            It is still Phil. Same old style vids! Not impressed until I see something impressionable.
            The dude is pretty much dominating this entire section and you're still not impressed. What would it take? We'll let him know haha

Comment

Originally posted by AndyNC View Post
              The dude is pretty much dominating this entire section and you're still not impressed. What would it take? We'll let him know haha
              You obviously have not been around long enough to know about the legend of Phail!
              Restoration of a legend

Comment

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about man. I'm pretty sure you can't be associated with any forum involving probes/mx6s/626s without hearing about the "legend of Phail" haha. But I'm basing my comment on the present and the fact that he has videos backing everything up now. So what would it take to impress you from him or just the f2 in general?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyNC View Post
                  Oh I know exactly what you're talking about man. I'm pretty sure you can't be associated with any forum involving probes/mx6s/626s without hearing about the "legend of Phail" haha. But I'm basing my comment on the present and the fact that he has videos backing everything up now. So what would it take to impress you from him or just the f2 in general?
                  I can be easily impressed with all kinds of things. But night videos, shaky videos, blurry videos etc. just don't do it for me. I am much more impressed with videos that show a strip, light towers, time towers etc. I can also be impressed with second party videos shot during the day by fairly decent videographers. I can be impressed by obvious kill videos shot in daylight with very good angles showing who is ahead and who isn't. I can be impressed with something that indicates that the other car is actually racing the person doing the supposed killing - vs. being out for a random trip to K-mart. I can be impressed with claimed kills that make sense - vs - ones like a 100 something hp NA 4 cyl beating a 500 hp Vette.

So yea -I can be impressed. But as I said -when I see something impressionable! Night videos where there is no indication of the other car even racing do not count. Jacked up angle videos (at night) do not count. Shaky videos do not count! Blurry videos do not count!

So as I originally stated -Same ol' style videos -same ol' legend!
                  Restoration of a legend

Comment

I like the classical 3 horn beeps and then some good pulls, personally. Aka westpalmgt, mac1, etc.
                    Video a bit shaky, however. I guess it was a race.

Btw, Mike(s), what's up? Your fuel rails and all the goodies are about to find a new home on a less rusty, raised-in-the-states, probe GT soon
                    1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                    1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

It's deffinitly one of Phil's better vids but looks like a classic case of puppy kicking to me. At least he didn't post it saying " I whooped this HIGHLY MODIFIED 10sec street WRX sti with nitrous and ken block was driving " lol
                      The come back kid
                      96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                      97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                      88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                      93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                        It's deffinitly one of Phil's better vids but looks like a classic case of puppy kicking to me. At least he didn't post it saying " I whooped this HIGHLY MODIFIED 10sec street WRX sti with nitrous and ken block was driving " lol
                        I think we would all see threw that, as Ken drive a fiesta lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                          I can be easily impressed with all kinds of things. But night videos, shaky videos, blurry videos etc. just don't do it for me. I am much more impressed with videos that show a strip, light towers, time towers etc. I can also be impressed with second party videos shot during the day by fairly decent videographers. I can be impressed by obvious kill videos shot in daylight with very good angles showing who is ahead and who isn't. I can be impressed with something that indicates that the other car is actually racing the person doing the supposed killing - vs. being out for a random trip to K-mart. I can be impressed with claimed kills that make sense - vs - ones like a 100 something hp NA 4 cyl beating a 500 hp Vette.

So yea -I can be impressed. But as I said -when I see something impressionable! Night videos where there is no indication of the other car even racing do not count. Jacked up angle videos (at night) do not count. Shaky videos do not count! Blurry videos do not count!

So as I originally stated -Same ol' style videos -same ol' legend!
                          I was wondering which side of this exchange I was going to fall on. As well hoping it wouldn't take long to understand Phail.

Then I watched the video... I think I got 2 seconds in before I realized what you meant. Big time Phail.

So yeah, I definitely agree these videos mean next to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X