Front bumper lips 2nd Gen GT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bumper lips 2nd Gen GT's

Just wondering what lips will fit a 93 GT...Not too sure on all this, even though I owned 3 PGT's prior to this one, never really gave it a thought before. Any help or advice would be appreciated

MCR Lip that you can't find anymore I believe or I think it's called MCR it was from Europe.

Then there is CorkSport lips that you can only find used at the moment.

or the most typical Mustang Mach1 Lip trim to Fit. And I love it since it's rubber and cheap!

Then theres the Z24? and a bunch of other ones you can use just cut it and rivet kind of thing.

Cood luck.

Just get a Mach1 and call it a day.

Mach1

CorkSport

MDNGHT: Quad Projector+Kit+Cobra BBK+Almost every suspension part you can think of for the front and rear + full poly bushings everywhere

The joy of owning a F.O.R.D. Fix or Repair Daily

Comment

Don't forget the fx deisng lips, they are just horrendously over priced.
      1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

I still do want FX side / Rear.
        MDNGHT: Quad Projector+Kit+Cobra BBK+Almost every suspension part you can think of for the front and rear + full poly bushings everywhere

Comment

That corksport lip looks sick! What's the price range on some of these lips? I've been looking into getting one myself. They really complete the look of these cars.
          Black 93 PGT MTX w/ short ram intake, short throw shifter, Magnaflow, Tokiko blues wrapped in K-sport springs, 18" Motegi FF7s

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/w...%20Probe%20GT/
          Getting her the way I want.

Comment

Corksport is discontinued.

Mach 1's are usually <$100

Fx lips are >$250

I wonder if we did some sort of bulk buy if fx designs would drop their price a bit.
            1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

You can get the Mach 1 lip from Stang mods for around 69 to 89 dollars

Comment

http://[URL=http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/n8rpgt/media/94%20Probe%20GT/null_zpscb7a555b.jpg.html][/URL]

Black - Mach 1
                Red - 2002 cavalier z24 lip

Comment

Oh wow! I'm really digging the Z24 lip. Gotta get me one of those for sure
                  Black 93 PGT MTX w/ short ram intake, short throw shifter, Magnaflow, Tokiko blues wrapped in K-sport springs, 18" Motegi FF7s

Comment

The first one is the lip I had on my 96' before I sold it. FX lips are crazy over priced, but the fitment was great.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

And these were the accompanying sides and rear triangles.

Good luck with the z24 lip. They are very hard to find, and as far as I know there aren't aftermarket retailers for it.
                    Last edited by Brizzy; June 20, 2014, 03:35 PM.
                    1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

^ they are expensive and real hard to find. I think the only aftermarket company that Cade a copy is WestWings.

Comment

Is the mach 1 like rubber is it? I also wont a one but I'm scared that I will ruin it by scraping hows the material???
                        1996 PGT ATX: Lvl 10 Torque Converter + Transgo Shift Kit, SS Headers, 2.5 Straight pipe with quad tips, Custom Intake, 3½ lowered with 18's
                        No Longer have the Probe anymore has been sold.

Comment

It's rubber and can take a good beating. Get it.

Comment

Originally posted by n8r View Post
                            ^ they are expensive and real hard to find. I think the only aftermarket company that Cade a copy is WestWings.
                            NOOOOOOooooooo that is sad news..

Mach 1 it is then. At least that can take a beating

Comment

I am not sure how close the probe front bumper is compared to the mx-6, I haven't seen one side by side in person before (that's kind of sad actually..) I tossed on the 2006 Subaru STI poly lip and with a little bit of trimming on the edges, it actually fit very nicely and it has taken a beating. I thought a 20lb turtle was a garbage bag one night doing 80km/h... The lip was found 500ft away in one piece with a little scratch but I guess you could say that about anything polyurethane...
                              Geisha
                              // 97 MX-6 LS | PSHHH Project \\
                              " When the clutch drops.. The BS stops.."
                              - Female Owned, Built & Driven -

Comment

Working...
                              X