Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiberglass sunroof replacement's comign to an end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass sunroof replacement's comign to an end.

not sure if anyone had heard. but the UK probe store that makes alot of rare stuff for our probes, including a full fiberglass sunroof replacement to replace the ones that tend to rust out on our cars. well they doing a last run of them, then they wont be available any more. and these are something i know alot of people need. so i figured id give you a heads up if you thinking of getting one. to do it now while you still have the option.
    PaTricK
    ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Do they have a website ? Please post a link if you know it

Comment

links are not allowed on PT. a basic search on google using uk probe store should bring it right up though.

they also sell alot of engine dress up stuff for the probe that have never been offered in the states if you check out there site.
      Last edited by MonoxideChild; October 2, 2012, 07:02 AM.
      PaTricK

Comment

OOoopps ! Sorry i forgot about that. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Holy CARP ! Almost $400.00 for a sunroof !!?? I'll have my body guy fix mine ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
            Holy CARP ! Almost $400.00 for a sunroof !!??
            I think it's actually just over $200 including shipping, unless I was looking at the wrong thing.
            My 97 PGT : It's my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
              Holy CARP ! Almost $400.00 for a sunroof !!?? I'll have my body guy fix mine ! LOL
              i think your currency converter is broken. last i checked they were like $190 + shipping.
              PaTricK

Comment

As of right now they are 340 a pop

Comment

"Sunroof / Moonroof Panel - Fiberglass Carbon Wrapped - US/Canada
                  $338.90."

I just came from the site. That's a lot of money for a hunk of plastic. Any one ever purchase one of these from them? I'd like to know about the quality before purchasing. You have to hit the currency button on the right side of the page. Once you click on U.S.Dollars, you will see the price quoted above. It automatically comes up in UK dollars/money
                  Last edited by ScottD961; October 3, 2012, 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I myself wont buy from him again, i bought some stuff and it took over six months to get and he still hasnt refunded me the money back for one of the items he hasnt shipped and said he refund me
                    95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                    94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                    93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                    97&94&93 PGT gone
                    DALE

Comment

yea, the price def went up. but for the fiberglass one is still just $273.57 at the current currency rate. well worth it compared to buying another used metal one that will just rust again.
                      PaTricK

Comment

How is $338.90." $273.57 at the current currency rate ?It will still cost me 338.90 which is like $600.00 at my current pay rate !! LOL
                        Last edited by ScottD961; October 8, 2012, 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Their site has parts for '98 Probes, awesome!

Comment

1998 ? Wow!

Comment

Working...
                            X