probetalk.com stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probetalk.com stickers

How come you guys dont sell them to raise funds for the site? You could easily sell them in multiple colors....im sure you guys know this but how come you dont do it?

it's being worked on.

stacey just had a batch of banners printed up. they're going to have the same font as the last batch, but with a twist: they're going to have a 'shadow' look to them.

watch for pics to be posted soon, along with the batch up for sale.

there are also some other products and merchandise we're looking at producing. without an in house graphics person, it's hard to get these things done in a timely fashion or without any commission being paid.

please be patient because we plan on having the t-shirts, stickers, hats, and other items return in 2004.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

dang Damon I'd do any type of graphics like that for free. Just for the chance to play around with what I know and can come up with. Hell it wouldn't hurt me in the future any that's for sure.
      --MJ--
      --2006 Ford Fusion I4 SE--Tungsten Silver--6 Speed Auto--

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProbeGTSR
        dang Damon I'd do any type of graphics like that for free. Just for the chance to play around with what I know and can come up with. Hell it wouldn't hurt me in the future any that's for sure.
        contact me privately and we can talk.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

awesome I seriously wanted a PT t-shirt but when I went to order they were all sold out of my size....

another suggestion if I may....jbody.org has it....its a keychain....I would definately be interested in something like that....they have to where you can get your user ID ....car info and stuff on it...definately something to think about
          OnTheSyxxProductions (My PGL and PGT Includes other Domestics Lots of Pics/Info
          Member of the Hardcore GL Tuners Association
          1990PGL - 1993 PGT (ATX)
          RIP FEB 6/07/2004 -- You will be missed
          Current Project: Brembo/Hawk HPS installed -- Corbeaus Due soon

Comment

Working...
          X