X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

potato, potatoe...

ooo, ooo, ooo...
    The Administrative staff has the final say on what is and what is not appropriate, so if you are wondering whether something you want to include in your signature is okay, contact one of us and we'll let you know as quickly as we're able to.
    And to answer your questions...maybe, no, no, no, and most importantly, yes.

I guess we found that out.
    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Originally posted by c-man
      potato, potatoe...

ooo, ooo, ooo... And to answer your questions...maybe, no, no, no, and most importantly, yes.

I guess we found that out.

i'm not debating the admin staff's ability to decide what they want to do, i am saying that when some mod gets their panties in a wad about a link in a sig that is NOT forbidden by the rules, a polite 'hey, we decided that only vendors can link to their for sale threads; i know it dosen't say that in the rules, but if you could change that, it would be appreciated.' message would have been responded to a lot better than the way it was brought up the first time with 'REMOVE IT OR IT WILL BE REMOVED FOR YOU'. That kind of 'request' is NEVER going to be complied to by myself... my entire point is that there is no need for a mod to be an ass over a rule that isn't in the rules. Put it in the rules, then you can be an ass when people don't do it.... but if you are just making stuff up and expect people to know what you are talking about, get used to people coming back at you ... (not 'you')
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

it appears that someone just doesn't get it and rather than be drawn into a circular argument where i would do nothing but repeat myself over and over, i will close this thread and spare everyone any unneeded misery because they cannot comprehend the board's policies.

the rules ARE there and they ARE spelled out. one is general, the other set adding to them is specific. it IS there.

any further discussion is pointless.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
        X