X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic

out of curiosity
    why and who removed my thread on Michigan
    this happened once before with BIGPROBE in 2000 when i posted pics of my twin turbo...the thread disappeared!!! and me booted!!!
    i posted in the lounge...
    the post didn't cite everyone from michigan... it was nothing that should of resulted with its removal.... not closed......totally gone???
    this is why i doubt whether to donate money to probetalk... this site is great with a few exceptions this being one of them
    Its the heart that gives, the hand just lets go......
    AKA: the worste grammer on probeTalk

i wouldn't know, that is unless i moved it myself, in which case you wouldn't have received a notification and depending on the forum moderator you might not have received one anyway.

if it was closed and moved, then there was justification for it. i'm sorry that you feel this keeps you from donating to the site. that is, of course, your choice and we hope that you enjoy the site either way.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

That topic was really really dumb, and not only dumb, but it dripped ignorance. You're generalizing that a group of people are for the most part negative and hell man, you go to any state and you'll find good people and shitty people. I've been to every state in this country and to quite a few countries in the world and have seen it everywhere. Don't be so ignorant.

To reiterate what Damon said, if something is closed, do NOT bring it back up. It was closed for a reason. If you have an issue, PM someone from the staff, in a TACTFUL manner. And, as I'm sure Damon will agree, we do appreciate you donating to this site, but nobody is putting a gun to your head telling you you need to visit PT.com.
      Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
      USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
      12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
      FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

^^ to make a long story short there was a reason i posted it...to me a valid reason...plain and simple...as you are not from either Ohio nor Michigan your opinion on the matter has no relevance of the statement being ignorant...
        if you could read the thread my point was being made!!! as i feel most
        people of that state are very rude to people in this state!!!
        you live in az....your signature has a"TEXAS" cop...let me just guess that you may feel some Texans may dislike you simply because of were you live... feeling that way... lets say you post and a Texan has got something rude to add/slam you...and then you post else where... same thing happens...so you go to another thread damn same guy doing it again is he stalking you??? doubt that well why is doing this??? so you go to the lounge and post a non-probe topic to see what the deal is...sure enough he post...well it just proved a point...maybe others might of thought it was an invaluable thread but now you know what his problem was and it wasn't quiescence
        so if you could of read my thread you would of seen where that happened and i said i had drawn a conclusion on the issue....simply because i knew then it was more of a personal thing as opposed to a quiescence
        so you understand MARIO????.... to me it wasn't ignorant...it was tactical
        im sorry i wasnt aware of the deletion of threads...but i do know what a closed thread looks like...now for the first time of probetalkin... 6 years worth i have finally read the rules...
        Its the heart that gives, the hand just lets go......
        AKA: the worste grammer on probeTalk

Comment

You keep shooting yourself in the foot with these ignorant replies:

1. I do not HAVE to be from your state for me to have an opinion. I've been to both of those states numerous times, and anybody's opinion has relevance.

2. I have and STILL can read your thread.

3. Your assumption about me and my signature are beyond off target. It was just stating the ignorance of a Texas police officer. I never said anything about the people as a whole; don't read too much into it.

4. Your thread was anything but tactical.

5. I'm closing this thread. If you want to further discuss this, you can PM either myself, or you can continue bringing this up with Magic; Part III and we can discuss in The Hole.
          Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
          USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
          12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
          FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

what mario just said.

plus, I WAS THERE when the items in his signature took place, so let's not make anything more out of it than what is already there. it WAS very funny when it happened and it wasn't meant in a derogatory manner.

it was closed, that's it. move on and enjoy your PT experience.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
            X