iTrader issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTrader issue

iTrader is billed as the medium to provide feedback for PT vendors, but I cannot log feedback for a transaction without a forum based web address. How can we provide feedback for PT sponsoring vendors when we purchase through their website?
    Matt
    '94 PGT/original owner/149k. How many of you have had over 13 years of fun with your PGT? A sweet restoration is now in progress....
    '96 PGT as a beater to drive to work while working on my '94

good question. right now, the restrictions on posting a thread are pretty strict but i'm hoping the next version (2.0.1) will have an option for both the thread and any other reference.

in fact, i'm probably going to remove the thread requirement but i would still like to see people post the thread link.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I think your point of view makes plenty of sense. I look forward to the appicable update.
      Matt
      '94 PGT/original owner/149k. How many of you have had over 13 years of fun with your PGT? A sweet restoration is now in progress....
      '96 PGT as a beater to drive to work while working on my '94

Comment

For the one that I didn't have a thread I just put "http://deal was made over FRS on the way back from myrtle"
        Though I basically cheated, it excepted it. Maybe see if there is an option, to add a field to click, if it was a deal made off-board?
        '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
        '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

i'm figuring that's how people are getting around it because i do get e-mails of suspected odd activity.

i removed the link requirement for now, pending what happens in the next upgrade.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
          X