Can't Find the Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find the Website

im looking for this website i looked at a while back that had some aftermarket parts, customation ideas, tech help, and other categories for probes and mx-6s. does neone kno what website i could be talking about? also while im here can neone tell me how to check the VAPS sensors for my probe gt? i just remember that u have to do a few test like turning the wheel w/ the car on a jack going at different speed and using a analog multimeter but don't remember all the important details. can neone help me out....im lost?

thanks

jarred

Originally posted by jarredsGT
    im looking for this website i looked at a while back that had some aftermarket parts, customation ideas, tech help, and other categories for probes and mx-6s. does neone kno what website i could be talking about?
    You've found it!
    also while im here can neone tell me how to check the VAPS sensors for my probe gt?
    You should ask this in the Tech. Forums. What do you mean by VAPS? If you're referring to a speed sensitive power steering, the PGT doesn't have it.
    KevinD
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Working...
    X