Photo & YouTube video links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo & YouTube video links

Sorry...but it appears that I'm forum challenged.

ImageShack started charging for hosting, so i switched to Photobucket. I copied and pasted EVERY link from the pics I uploaded...BUT each time I post them all I see is a link to photobucket, not the actual pic.

What am I doing wrong? I need help because I'm sure when I post in the "for sale" section, my thread will be deleted due to not meeting forum guidelines...
    Last edited by slow93; May 21, 2014, 09:09 AM.
    '93 PGT / '91 Nissan TT300ZX / '03Cobra (731hp/732tq - whippled) / '14 Tremor twin-turbo EcoBeast
    Originally posted by mac1
    We drive a car that can be bought for $600 in running condition, of course we are cheap, it's called being middle class.

are you using the [img] tag for your picture links. photobucket does provide links for posting on message boards.

i believe the youtube stuff is [youtube][/youtube]. i may have to update that plug-in so you can use the stupid shortcut urls that YT is apparently so fond of using these days.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
      are you using the [img] tag for your picture links. photobucket does provide links for posting on message boards.

i believe the youtube stuff is [youtube][/youtube]. i may have to update that plug-in so you can use the stupid shortcut urls that YT is apparently so fond of using these days.
      Which photo hosting site should I be using then? Thanks...
      '93 PGT / '91 Nissan TT300ZX / '03Cobra (731hp/732tq - whippled) / '14 Tremor twin-turbo EcoBeast
      We drive a car that can be bought for $600 in running condition, of course we are cheap, it's called being middle class.

Comment

photobucket is fine (its what i use), the other thing is some subforums dont allow images only links so keep that in mind.
        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
        Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
          photobucket is fine (its what i use), the other thing is some subforums dont allow images only links so keep that in mind.
          Good info...thx.

Comment

Working...
          X