HOLY BEJESUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY BEJESUS!

Damn, I just saw the Private Message thing, and was like, wtf, maybe the admins are messing with me But I have 400 of them! Hold schnikes!

Ok, i just got done reading them...

One is from Carlin (ProbeGirl94)

The other 396 are from David Coleman and Nick Chaves...SHEESH!

COULD YOU GUYS not DO THAT! HAHAHAHAh can i like MASS delete these

one of them prolly tells you when you will get your post count back. id read them all.

Comment

i don't have any private messages :sad:
      -Danielle
      .: Wesley's #1 fan :.

Comment

No, I cant read all of that shit aha, i read the first one but the other ones are all by david and nick ahhahahaha maybe there is sum IMPORTANT info somewhere in there :smile: who knows

Comment

Youve got mail!

Comment

On 2001-03-21 06:16, Scott_Williams wrote:
            Youve got mail!
            Thaaaaanks :rolleyes: b/c we all know I need just one more useless thing in there :grin:

Admins or whatever, can you like edit my PM's and like delete all of them by Nick and Dave :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Comment

Shows how much time I have spent on probetalk lately, did not even know an upgrade was due =]

I love PHP, I've been coding in PHP + MySQL for a few years now. I'll never go back to just CGI or HTML =] I use PHPNuke, which is sweet. Its kidna like slashdot.com

Comment

On 2001-03-21 06:25, LowTech wrote:
                Shows how much time I have spent on probetalk lately, did not even know an upgrade was due =]

I love PHP, I've been coding in PHP + MySQL for a few years now. I'll never go back to just CGS or HTML =]
                PHP is nice but I like CGI a lot

Comment

Kyle's the subject of everyone's fun times!
                  Jonathan Seifert
                  93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                  05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                  11 Toyota Rav4
                  NPA!

Comment

lol well all kinds of old topics are being brought up I see yes, topic of highlight fun, er, whatever I cant type I'm tired, cold, and hungry...brb

Comment

See, this is why we have a post delay. . Now you can ALL thank Coleman and Chaves for the rate limiting for PM's too. . (This is being added into PT2.2)

Hey. . just thought of a feature for $20+ donating members. . No Rate Limites! [img]/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] hahahaha

Comment

Nick write important stuff hahahahaha man that definitely is a good one!!!

Comment

I do what I do for the betterment of the Probe community.

Or something:smile:

Hey kyle, there's some in there that are around 30,000 lines long i believe :grin:
                          David Coleman #1891 - Fastest of any Gen @ MMIV:
                          1993 Mazda MX-3 GSR Special Edition - PINK POWA! - KLZE powered!

The Idiot Post Patrol :
                          Fighting ignorance one post at a time [this public service brought to you by Nikki and David]

Comment

On 2001-04-01 15:03, David Coleman wrote:
                            I do what I do for the betterment of the Probe community.

Or something:smile:

Hey kyle, there's some in there that are around 30,000 lines long i believe :grin:
                            yes i know it takes me like 50 seconds to load the page on DSL too

Comment

Working...
                            X