Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My parents want me to pay them rent to live in the house. EFF THAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its ok to abuse children... Just let them deal with it right... Oh hey lets charge them rent while continuing to abuse them. Better yet, lets have the authorities do nothing about it then put you back into that household. Hmm lets think 17 years of continous Mental, Physical abuse and expected to walk away with zero issues. I am doing quite fine. Until some bitch with a big enough mouth like you comes along and pushes the last straw. I guarentee you wouldn't talk shit like you do to half of the peoples faces on here in person.

If you go by my "parents" rules he is god damn fortunate that he got that far in life without having to cough up cash. The guy who posted this is 21...
    ~Jay~
    04 Mazda 6S Wagon
    1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
    1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GT~ZE
      So its ok to abuse children... Just let them deal with it right... Oh hey lets charge them rent while continuing to abuse them. Better yet, lets have the authorities do nothing about it then put you back into that household. Hmm lets think 17 years of continous Mental, Physical abuse and expected to walk away with zero issues. I am doing quite fine.
      Now that you posted your life story, it's still not justified. It's a sorry childhood to be sure, but you're not the only person with a sorry childhood who didn't go around threatening people, and buddy I can assure you I've seen a few worse than yours and yes, I can speak from personal experience. I just don't feel the need to shoot my mouth off at every Tom, Dick and EvilDave because they questioned me about a stupid comment I made. Then of course, you're the one with the attitude who just expects everyone on the planet to know everything about you from the get go.

Until some bitch with a big enough mouth like you comes along and pushes the last straw. I guarentee you wouldn't talk shit like you do to half of the peoples faces on here in person.
      Care to make a wager on that? By the way, little man, the officers at the county jail I've been working at the last couple months call me sir and mister, and not because I have rank or have institutional authority over them. The inmates, well they think I'm a cop with or without the tie on. So take your big mouth elsewhere. I ain't buyin what you sellin.
      Cobra Commander was robbed. He should have been our 44th president.
      http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463

Comment

Originally posted by EvilDave

Care to make a wager on that? By the way, little man, the officers at the county jail I've been working at the last couple months call me sir and mister, and not because I have rank or have institutional authority over them. The inmates, well they think I'm a cop with or without the tie on. So take your big mouth elsewhere. I ain't buyin what you sellin.

I'm done with you. If you feel froggy come on down. All I have left to say to you before your in the ignore list...
        ~Jay~
        04 Mazda 6S Wagon
        1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
        1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

You two have said what u wanted to say now lets just calm down before we get too far off topic...*shrugs*...everyone has a past but that doesnt need to be broadcasted over the internet...and everyone is entitled to an opinion lets just be more tactful about it k...

"I am guided by a force much greater than luck" - Lucas from Empire Records

Comment

Internet cock fights are

Personally, being in your situation, I wouldn't be pissed about having to pay rent. I mean, you are 21 and living at home. If it wouldn't break the bank, I would expect your parents to charge you rent. The thing I would be pissed about (and I think you are feeling the same thing) is that they pay for your brother's appartment and everything while he sits on his butt. That is unacceptable...

You need to find out why they are paying your brother to veg, and why they are expecting you to pay them...
            Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
            06 Legacy GT
            98 Legacy GT

Comment

Perhaps the parents have an arrangement with the brother who they are paying rent for. You never know unless you talk to them.
              2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
              Former Probe owner
              Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

Originally posted by GT~ZE
                I'm done with you. If you feel froggy come on down. All I have left to say to you before your in the ignore list...
                There's the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out.

Comment

Who told you life was fair? If your parents want to spend their money on hookers and beer that's up to them to decide. Sure it doesn't sound very nice or fun and all, but it sounds like you'll turn out more responsible than your brother and consequently have a better life for it.

Comment

I still think he should pay rent, or move out and pay rent.

But I think they need to cut off his brother. He needs to pay rent, too...
                    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                    06 Legacy GT
                    98 Legacy GT

Comment

Most of the posts here are right on the money. What's happening here isn't "right". Unfortunately that isn't the issue. Either pay up or move out. If you pay up, make sure you're allowed to do your own thing. Living under your parents rules when you're paying to live there would be even more wrong.

Comment

I have to agree with evildave. all we can say here is its not "right" and maybe a talk with them will help. other than that you gotta just adapt to the situation.

my mom did the same thing. told me to pay rent but had all these rules over me, and I said fine Ill move to my own place and pay rent and have no rules *shrug*. so I did and within 6 months she convinced me to move back with no rules (Im not a bad boy anyway, I just dont like being told what to do when Im a adult) and no rent. Im not saying itll happen to you but just that I got lucky, and I know what you are going through. good luck dude
                        1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo SS : My Shiro Special site. Limited edition Z31 model.
                        Engine: K&N Intake, HKS Exhaust, Poly motor mounts
                        Suspension: ST front springs, SS rear springs, full poly bushing set and spring seats, BILSTEIN shocks/struts, Cusco front strut brace
                        The last last letter of the alphabet is also the last word in sports cars: Z
                        Dyno 5-14-05: 175.17 HP @ 5200rpm & 200.36 Torque @ 3800rpm

Comment

Originally posted by 86ZX-Turbo
                          I have to agree with evildave.
                          Isn't that against some sort of code or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Katydid
                            If your parents want to spend their money on hookers and beer that's up to them to decide. Sure it doesn't sound very nice or fun and all,
                            beer and hookers sounds fun to me!
                            97 Probe-many mods: SOLD

'06 Ion Redline
                            Eaton | Autometer | Recaro | Dunlop

Comment

Not for him, though. Imagine seeing your parents with a buncha hookers and beer! Talk about future therapy bills!

Comment

Originally posted by Katydid
                                Not for him, though. Imagine seeing your parents with a buncha hookers and beer! Talk about future therapy bills!
                                F that! I'll be like 'hey yo, POPS, pass me that bottle and tell Debby to come gimme a sponge bath

Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                                C619

Comment

Working...
                                X