Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very elderly gentleman, (mid nineties) very well dressed, hair well groomed, great looking suit, flower in his lapel smelling slightly of a good after shave, presenting a well looked-after image, walks into an upscale cocktail lounge. Seated at the bar is an elderly looking lady,
    (mid-eighties).

The gentleman walks over, sits alongside of her, orders a drink, takes a sip, turns to her and says, "So tell me, do I come here often?"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."

"Really!? Like a newborn baby!?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly."

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"

The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."

"Do you mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but should concentrate more on remembering.

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks.

"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

"Sure."

"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks.

"No, I can remember it."

"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?"

He says, "I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down." she says.

Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!" Then he toddles into the kitchen.

After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.

"Where's my toast?"

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy: "So I hear you're getting married?"

"Yep!"

"Do I know her?"

"Nope!"

"This woman, is she good looking?"

"Nope."

"Is she a good cook?! "

"Naw, she can't cook too well."

"Does she have lots of money?"

"Nope! Poor as a church mouse."

"Well, then, is she good in bed?"

"I don't know."

"Why in the world do you want to marry her then?"

"Because she can still drive!"
    ------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Smile, it improves your face value.
    "To the world you might be one person,
    but to one person you just might be the world"

~Showngo's new wife~(as of may 9, 06)

Comment

• Tips From the Redneck Book of Manners -

> 1. Always identify people in your yard before
      > shooting at them.
      >
      > 2. It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to
      > church.
      >
      > 3. If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to
      > change the
      > sheets.
      >
      > 4. Even if you're certain that you are included in
      > the will, it
      > is still considered tacky to drive a U- Haul to the
      > funeral
      > home.
      >
      >
      > DINING OUT
      >
      > 1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold
      > it with
      > your fingers covering the label.
      >
      > 2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor
      > as the
      > restaurant may not have dogs.
      >
      > ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
      > 1. A centerpiece for the table should never be
      > anything prepared
      > by a taxidermist.
      >
      > 2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no
      > matter how good
      > his manners are.
      >
      >
      > PERSONAL HYGIENE
      >
      > 1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is
      > a job that
      > should be done in private using one's OWN truck
      > keys.
      >
      >
      > DATING (Outside the Family)
      >
      > 1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially
      > on the
      > first date.
      >
      >
      > DRIVING ETIQUETTE
      >
      > 1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles;
      > Even if the gun
      > is loaded, and the deer is in sight.
      >
      > 2. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle
      > with the largest
      > tires always has the right of way.
      >
      > 3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct
      > tape.
      >
      > 4. When sending your wife down the road with a gas
      > can, it is
      > impolite to ask her to bring back sodas.
      >
      > 5. Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle,
      > especially when
      > driving.

Comment

• Dear Abby,

My Husband is a cheat and liar. He cheated on me from the beginning
        and when I confront him he denies everything. What's worse, everyone
        knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also since he lost his
        job 6 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is smoke
        cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies while I have
        to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he
        doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.
        What should I do?

Signed Clueless

Dear Clueless

----- Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman, you don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York, act like
        one!

Comment

• A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopy:

1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!"

2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"

3. "Can you hear me NOW?"

4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

5. "You know, in Arkansas, we are now legally married."

6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"

7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."

8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"

9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!

10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."

11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"

12. "God, Now I know why I am not gay."

And the best one of all....

13. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there

---------------------------
          Dear Tide company
          I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it
          all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative, and then my attorney called and said that I
          was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
          What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.
          Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

------------

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He goes to a toy store and asks the salesperson, "How much is the Barbie in the display window?" The salesperson answers, "Which one? We have:
          Work out Barbie for $19.95
          Shopping Barbie for $19.95
          Beach Barbie for $19.95
          Disco Barbie for $19.95
          Divorced Barbie for $265.95

The amazed father asks: "What? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?" The salesperson, annoyed, answers: "Sir,... Divorced Barbie comes with:
          Ken's Car
          Ken's House
          Ken's Boat
          Ken's Furniture
          Ken's Computer and...
          One of Ken's Friends."
          Last edited by Rick_96PGT; January 24, 2007, 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
          Rick_96PGTâ„¢ #62
          "I never apologize.
          I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

• how many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
            14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
            7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
            1 to move it to the Lighting section
            2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
            7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
            5 to flame the spell checkers
            3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
            6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
            2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
            15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
            19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
            11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
            36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
            7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
            4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
            3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
            13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
            5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
            4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
            13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
            1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
            Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
            What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
            Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
            For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

• how many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
              6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
              15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
              19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
              11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
              36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
              4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
              3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
              13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
              5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
              13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
              1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
              Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....

Comment

• Originally posted by FRCFD6
                how many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to mention you double posted
                Adam Kirkpatrick
                1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• i knew they forgot one

Comment

• What's happening in other car forums:

Bentley Forums
                    - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums
                    - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.

Mustang (Chevelle) forums
                    - - -Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Monte Carlo forums
                    - - -Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.

Civic forums
                    - - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

VW Bug forum
                    - - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Yugo Forum
                    - - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini forum
                    - - - Wind noise around 210MPH

Miata forums
                    - - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)

Chevy Tahoe forum
                    - - -Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Pontiac Fiero forum
                    - - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)

BMW 7-series forum
                    - - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Cadillac forum
                    - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Chevy Suburban Forum
                    - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?

Buick Forum
                    - - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?

Delorean forum
                    - - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

Crown Victoria forum
                    - - - How come people never pass me on the highway?

Honda Accord forum
                    - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.

Toyota Echo forum
                    - - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari forums
                    - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Porsche forums
                    - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Saturn forums
                    - - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.

Jaguar forum
                    - - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?

Mercedes forum
                    - - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?

Mini forum
                    - - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper forum
                    - - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 forum
                    - - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.

Dodge Minivan forum
                    - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer forum
                    - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.

Fiat forum
                    - - -Hello? Am I the only member?

Subaru WRX forum
                    - - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Chevy pickup forum
                    - - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?

SRT Forums
                    - - -"Will this void my warranty"

RX7 Forums
                    - - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

DSM Forums
                    - - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me

Supra Forums
                    - - -Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

Vette Forums
                    - - -Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?

Ford 2.3 forums
                    - - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!
                    04' Subaru WRX STi - in love.
                    13' Subaru WRX limited - sold

Comment

• isn't this a repost from the joke thread?
                      SN LUCKETT, DECK DEPT., USS BONHOMME RICHARD (LHD-6)
                      FACEBOOK-the sexy smoothness that is J-SPOT

the end of a great thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drummerboyevil
                        Bentley Forums
                        - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Mustang (Chevelle) forums
                        - - -Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic forums
                        - - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

Lamborghini forum
                        - - - Wind noise around 210MPH

BMW 7-series forum
                        - - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Delorean forum
                        - - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

Crown Victoria forum
                        - - - How come people never pass me on the highway?

Porsche forums
                        - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Dodge Viper forum
                        - - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 forum
                        - - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.
                        LOL this is classic!
                        93 PGT MTX Black/Black = Gone
                        Engine Mods: KLZE, Greddy SP2, CAI, SS Clutch Line, Poly MM Inserts, CM STG 3, Fidanza Flywheel
                        Audio Mods: Kenwood Deck, Power Acoustik Amp, 15" Orion H2
                        http://www.supermotors.net/users/ATLspeed

Comment

• isn't this a repost from the joke thread?
                          Bingo

Comment

• I'm sure some people haven't seen it. I got it off my brother's jeep forum.
                            04' Subaru WRX STi - in love.
                            13' Subaru WRX limited - sold

Comment

• This is a reposted alot it's in the jokes thread but its also been reposted atleast 3 times i believe seperatly aswell
                              The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
                              The First Electric Supercharged Probe
                              Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

• A man walks into a bar. The bartender says to the man, "If you can make the horse in the back room laugh, I will give you a hundred bucks." So the man went into the back room and then came back out. The bartender finds that the horse is laughing and gives the man his hundred bucks. The next night the same man walks into the same bar. The bartender says to the man, "If you can make the horse in the back room cry, I will give you a hundred bucks." So the man went into the back room and then came back out. The bartender finds taht the horse is crying and gives the man his hundred bucks. The bartender then proceeds to ask the man, "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the horse to laugh and cry?" The man says, "Well to make the horse laugh, I told him that my d**k was bigger then his. To make him cry, I proved it."

Very old joke, but I haven't heard it in maybe five years.
                                2001.5 Pearl White Audi S4 2.7T Quattro 6-Speed
                                GIAC-X Stage I
                                AWE Drivetrain Stabilizer / AWE Electronic Boost Gauge / AWE S-Flo Intake / AWE Side-Mount Intercoolers

Comment

Working...
                                X