Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again.

I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful jerks should remember fairies are female.....(well, usually)
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• Dale -

A French doctor says 'Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.'

A German doctor says 'That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

A Russian doctor says 'In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.'

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says 'You guys are way behind, we recently took a man with no brains out of Texas , put him in the White House for eight years, and now half the country is looking for work.'
      the more you mace me, the harder I love you.
      01 Slourus .. it has a working moon roof!
      facebook.com/dbspeedy

Comment

• Dani, your story is all too true.
        2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
        born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• all right my turn how do you slow a hooker down put a govenor on her.

that joke is only funny if your from new york because the govenor resigned because he was caught with a 2,000 dollar an hour hooker.
          http://www.importmodifications.com/i...allprobe11.jpg

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dog is truly mans best friend, if you don't believe me, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour.
            When you open the trunk.......Who is really happy to see you?

A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take
            them to the county fair and sell them.
            At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After
            talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
            The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty
            miles each, and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.
            The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 a.m.,
            Loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only
            vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles.
            While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know
            if they are pregnant?" The other farmer replied, "If they're in the
            grass in the morning, they're pregnant, if they're in the mud, they're not.

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off,
            loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try
            again.

This continued each morning for more than a week. One morning the farmer
            was so tired, he couldn't get out of bed. He called to his wife, "Honey,
            please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in
            the grass."

"Neither," yelled his wife. "They're in the station wagon and one of
            them is honking the horn."

At Sydney University, there were four students taking Organic Chemistry. They did so well on all the quizzes, midterms and labs, etc., that each had an "A" so far for the semester. These four friends were so confident with the finals approaching that the weekend before, they decided to go down to Canberra and party with some friends there. They had a great time.

However, after all the hard partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Sydney until early Monday morning - the morning of their final exam!

Rather than taking the final then, they decided to find their professor AFTER the exam and explain to him why they missed it. They explained that they had gone to Canberra to do some research in the ANU archives for the weekend with the plan to come back in time to study, but, unfortunately, they had a flat tire, on the way back, didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time. As a result, they only just arrived now! The professor thought it over and then agreed they could make up their final exam the following day. The guys were elated and relieved. They studied hard that night - all night - and went in the next day at the time the professor had told them.

He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet, and told them to begin. The first problem was worth five points. It was something simple about free radical formation. "Cool," they all thought in their separate rooms, "this is going to be easy." Each finished the problem and then turned the page.

Question 2 (for 95 points): Which tire?

Two men at are bar had been enjoying a few drinks for the past couple of hours and were pretty drunk when one notices a beautiful woman sitting in the corner.

One says to the other, "Jeez, I'd really like to dance with that girl."

The other replies, "Well go ahead and ask her, don't be a chicken ****."

So the man approaches the lovely woman and says, "Excuse me. Would you be so kind as to dance with me."

Seeing the man is totally drunk the woman says, "I'm sorry. Right now I'm concentrating on matrimony and I'd rather sit than dance."

So the man humbly returns to his friend. "So what did she say?" he asks.

"She said she's conctipated on macaroni and would rather sh1t in her pants."

LOL

One day a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw a guy eating grass He told the driver to stop. He got out and asked him, "Why are you eating grass".
            The man replied, "I'm so poor, I can''t afford a thing to eat."

So the layer said, "Poor guy, come back to my house."

The guys then said, "But I have a wife and three kids." The lawyer told him to bring them along.

When they were all in the car, the poor man said, "Thanks for taking us back to your house, it is so kind of you."

The layer said, "You''re going to love it there, the grass is a foot tall."
            Last edited by pgtfreak; April 25, 2008, 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Dear Employees:

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their co-workers.

Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.

We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with co-workers.

Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative 'TRY SAYING' phrases have been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.
              • ---------------------------------------------------
                • TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
                • INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.
                • TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.
                • INSTEAD OF: She's a f___ing bit__.
                • TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
                • INSTEAD OF: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?
                • TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
                • INSTEAD OF: No f___ing way.
                • TRY SAYING: Really?
                • INSTEAD OF: You've got to be sh___ing me!
                • TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
                • INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a sh__.
                • TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
                • INSTEAD OF: It's not my f___ing problem.
                • TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
                • INSTEAD OF: What the f___?
                • TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
                • INSTEAD OF: This sh__ won't work.
                • TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
                • INSTEAD OF: Why the f___ didn't you tell me sooner?
                • TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.
                • INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his a__.
                • TRY SAYING: Excuse me, sir?
                • INSTEAD OF: Eat sh__ and die.
                • TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
                • INSTEAD OF: Kiss my a__.
                • TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
                • INSTEAD OF: F__ it, I'm on salary.
                • TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
                • INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your a__.
                • TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
                • INSTEAD OF: This f___ing job sucks.
                • TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
                • INSTEAD OF: Who the f___ died and made you boss?
                • TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
                • INSTEAD OF: He's a prick.

Thank You,
              Human Resources

AND

Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics. Learn Chinese in 5 minutes.
              (Tip: it helps if you read these aloud.)

That's not right!
              Sum Ting Wong
              Are you harbouring a fugitive?
              Hu Yu Hai Ding
              See me ASAP
              Kum Hia Nao
              Stupid Man
              Dum chi ta
              Small Horse
              Tai Ni Po Ni
              Did you go to the beach?
              Wai Yu So Tan
              I bumped into a coffee table!
              Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
              I think you need a face lift!
              Chin Tu Fat
              It's very dark in here!
              Wai So Dim
              I thought you were on a diet!
              Wai Yu Mun Ching
              This is a tow away zone!
              No Pah King
              Our meeting is scheduled for next week!
              Wai Yu Kum Nao
              Staying out of sight
              Lei Ying Lo
              He's cleaning his automobile
              Wa Shing Ka
              Your body odour is offensive
              Yu Stin Ki Pu
              Great
              Fa Kin Su Pa
              Last edited by TravisWilliams_GT; April 28, 2008, 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
              ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
              ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• 2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

• The Burglar and Jesus

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on and began searching for more valuables.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, Clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you." Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed . "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler "Jesus."
                  Rick_96PGT #62
                  "I never apologize.
                  I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

• ^ my tummy hurts now...
                    the more you mace me, the harder I love you.
                    01 Slourus .. it has a working moon roof!
                    facebook.com/dbspeedy

Comment

• Subject: Jewish Women
                      Jewish women, bless their hearts............that was the disclaimer, Now you may talk some Trash

1. The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that this may be due to the fact that 'Won Ton', when spelled backward, is 'Not Now'.

2. There is a big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins.
                      In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until it graduates
                      from medical school.

3. Q: Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
                      A: Alcohol interferes with their suffering.

4. Q: Have you seen the newest Jewish-American-Princess horror movie?
                      A: It's called 'Debbie Does Dishes.'

5. Q: Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers?
                      A: They never let anyone finish a sentence.

6. Q: What's a Jewish American Princess's favorite position?
                      A: Facing Bloomingdale's.

7. When the doctor called Mrs. Lieberman to tell her that her check came
                      back, she replied, 'So did my arthritis.'

8. A man called his mother in Florida, 'Mom, how are you?'
                      'Not too good, ' said the mother. 'I've been very weak.'
                      The son said, 'Why are you so weak?'
                      She said, 'Because I haven't eaten in 38 days.'
                      The son said, 'That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?'
                      The mother answered, 'Because I didn't want my mouth to
                      be filled with food if you should call.'

9. A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part in a School Play.
                      She asks, 'What part is it?
                      The boy says, 'I play the part of the Jewish husband.'
                      The mother scowls and says, 'Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part.'

10. Q: Where does a Jewish husband hide money from his wife?
                      A: Under the vacuum cleaner

11. Q: How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
                      A: (Sigh) 'Don't bother. I'll sit in the dark. I don't want to be a nuisance to anybody.'

12. Short summary of every Jewish holiday:
                      They tried to kill us, we won, now let's eat.

13. Q: What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish mother?
                      A: Eventually, a Rottweiler will let go.

14. Telegram from a Jewish woman:
                      'Begin worrying! (stop)
                      Details to follow. (stop)'

15. Q: Why are Jewish Men circumcised?
                      A: Because Jewish women don't go for anything that isn't at least 20%
                      off.
                      ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                      ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                      ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• aw dang it I was gonna tell the circumcision one if you had missed it.

Did you here about the new Mercedes C-Class Jewish Edition?
                        It will stop on a dime and pick it up too.
                        2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                        2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
                          aw dang it I was gonna tell the circumcision one if you had missed it.

i heard that one a lil different...

Hear about the new ethiopian car?

it will stop on a dime and pick it up too...

now for the jew joke...

2 jews walk into a bar, 2 weeks later they own it.
                          Josh_Rose formerly purestdragon

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
                          '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• Tony and Rosa just got married and in their tradition, the two go back to the mother of the bride's house and sleep over on their first night as newlyweds.

Momma tells her daughter : (Italian accent) Ok Rosa, you and Tony are now husband and wife, now go upstairs and makea boomboom!

So Rosa and Tony go upstairs. Tony starts taking off his shirt. Rosa was shocked and ran downstairs.

Rosa to Momma: MOMMA MOMMA... TONY, .. HE HAS A REALLY HAIRY CHEST!

Momma to Rosa: Rosa, how many times Ima haf to tell ya.. A good Italian man has a hairy chess to keep you warm at night.. Now back upstairs and makea boomboom.

So like a good girl, she goes back upstairs. Tony takes off his pants. Rosa was shocked and ran downstairs again.

Rosa to Momma: MOMMA MOMMA... TONY, .. HE HAS A REALLY HAIRY LEGS!

Momma to Rosa: Rosa, how many times Ima haf to tell ya.. A good Italian man has a hairy legs to keep you warm at night.. Now back upstairs and makea boomboom.

So, Rosa once again goes back upstairs and sees Tony completely naked. She notices he is missing half of his foot. SHe asks him what happend and he tells her a landmind blew off half his foot in the war... WELL . Rosa comes screaming hystarically downstairs !

Rosa to Momma (with her hands apart about a foot and a half apart): MOMMA MOMMA... TONY, .. HE HAS A FOOT.. ANA HALF!

Momma to Rosa (authoritative voice) : STANDA BACKA ROSA!!!!!!!! MOMMA GONNA TAKEA CARE OF THIS ONE!

Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
                            aw dang it I was gonna tell the circumcision one if you had missed it.

LOLOLOLOLOL
                            Last edited by hornet24b; April 30, 2008, 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• HAHA craigslist post in "best of"

For Sale—One (1) Wife, slightly used, 1964 Model

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Date: 2008-04-14, 2:09AM PDT

Needs muffler, as it is currently VERY LOUD. Intake valve is stuck in the open position.

Rear end needs major overhaul. A crack there has grown monstrously large.

Needs re-wiring—Many wires are currently crossed.

Lots of little dings in the body, which have been covered up with too much paint in a
                              failed effort at camouflaging them.

Needs re-upholstering—Carpet has turned a dingy gray.

Needs front-end work--Tits are too close to the ground, and knees are too far apart.

May not pass emissions test, as it currently produces foul clouds of malodorous gases on a regular basis,

Heater works great. Hot air is never in short supply..

Asking $500 or trade for 1984 model.
                              White 95 GT Custom CAI, Custom Magnaflow.Dry n2o Soon
                              http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...4/IMG_2352.jpg
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2983693

Comment

• Hahahaahahahaha! Now that's slick.
                                1996 Black PGT: CAI, 2.5 inch cat-back exhaust with a JJ resonated test pipe, phenolic intake spacers, blue NGK spark plug wires, 17 in Konig Reasons with Toyo Proxes 4s, Tokico Illuminas and Eiback springs, KICKER KX 700.5 Amp, 2- 10" Polk subs, 6.5" CDT Audio Component Speakers, Kenwood excelon CD MP3 head unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X