X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Nice!
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• A woman was unhappy

with the way her laundry was done at the local Chinese Laundry, so she wrote a note and put it in the bag with the next collection of soiled clothes :

"USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"

She got the clean laundry back, and was still dissatisfied with the results, so the following week she enclosed another note:

"USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"

The Chinese laundryman became very annoyed, and when her clean laundry was delivered, it contained a note from him:

"I USE PLENTY SOAP ON PANTIES!!!
      USE MORE PAPER ON ASS!!"
      Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
      What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
      Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
      For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

• awesomeness
        It doesn't rain in hell. It wouldn't be called hell if it did. It'd be called "sauna".

Comment

• Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT View Post
          The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.
          'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivees?' Ole demanded.
          'Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'
          The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket any says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?' She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'
          Patrick reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. 'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?' she too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money at be able at affarrd any.'
          The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb.....Tidy yerself up a bit.'
          i used to play a game with a scottish guy & my god his accent was strong...

you couldnt understand a damn thing he was saying, alot of it had to do with laughing hard too...

good memories
          05 Lotus Elise
          95 black pgt-ze... sold

facebook

Comment

• From an email I got.

Just in case you need a laugh:

Remember it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one; a reassurance to those of us who fly routinely in our jobs. After every flight, UPS pilots fill out a form, called a ‘gripe sheet,’ which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight.

Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor. Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by UPS’ pilots (marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by maintenance engineers.

By the way, UPS is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident.

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.

S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.

S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.

S: Something tightened in cockpit.

P: Dead bugs on windshield.

S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.

S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.

S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.

S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Frictions locks cause throttle levers to stick.

S: That’s what friction locks are for.

P: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.

S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.

S: Suspect you’re right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.

S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny.

S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.

S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.

S: Cat installed.

And finally…

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.

S: Took hammer away from midget.
            93 PGT - Installed: CAI, VIS CF Invader hood, OBX headers, Res. T.P., Borla Catback, Civic STS, Brembo X-drilled/slotted disks w/PBR ceramic, '01 626 rear sway bar, MX3 Flywheel, Enkei TBS11s w/Kumho Ecsta SPT's, F & R strut ties, 96+ Tails.
            MMX Winner: Best in Class Show Room

Comment

• ^ I love that one.
              the more you mace me, the harder I love you.
              01 Slourus .. it has a working moon roof!
              facebook.com/dbspeedy

Comment

• Jack Schitt

Jack Shitt

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone say's "You don't know Jack Shitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parent's objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brother in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens
                nuptials.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" you can correct them.

Sincerely,
                Crock O. Schitt
                REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

• Now THAT'S funny! Tried to read it to the gang with tears in my eyes. Good imagination,needed that.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

• and i thought i had too much time on my hands
                    95PGT-Stock for now-Sold
                    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...974/probe6.jpg
                    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...974/probe5.jpg
                    08 Forenza(biggest POS i've ever had)

Comment

• We stand corrected.lol. But,for some,it's S.O.B.-Standard Operational Bull****...ha

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

• Can't say I wrote this just put the time in to let every one have a laugh. Look up WIMP on the search and go there, there's alot of stuff and you will die laughing.
                        REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

• For all us "crap talkers"

http://www.bloggingwv.com/you-should...-the-bathroom/

I had tears running down my face.
                          93 GT Rio red: H/E/I -HEI mod -MSD -67mm RC TB -Fidanza 9lb -ACT 2100 -4G GRND kit - Ported and Polish ZE heads&cams, intake -Dinan ECU -AC delete -Illuminas w/1" drop -AWR trailing arms -AWR engine mounts -Addco 22mm sway bar -STBS -PMO X-member -New engine mod-13in Wilwood BBK-

Comment

• wow. that was priceless....
                            1996 PGT, I/H/E.

Comment

• Rolling on the floor, laughing my a$$ off!!
                              DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                              94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

• That was a great one!
                                2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                                JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                                JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                                born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Working...
                                X