X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's a stretch, nice eye.

Comment

u know its been out on dvd for a while, you dont have to watch-movies.net it anymore
      -Roman
      93 teal mist PGT.....RIP march 21, 2008
      95 white PGT....blown up, sold
      94 325i...boring dd
      02 R6....toy

Comment

Wow. Nice. I love that movie. Do u think honda guys do this shit? Spot out Hondas in movies I mean.

Comment

lol. I doubt it, hondas are in everything...
          the car that Chris created 93 base 2.0, bought 9/27/1997 ~ 4-wheels are a happy part of every one of my days
          what's happening now ; what was happening ; old c-west ; photo timeline 97-early 08
          the car=once bought.Custom=easy.RaceCar=respected/Earned~as a developed machine from repeated failures & wins & more time spent broken then driving! They are never done once and right as the myth suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by cityracer View Post
            lol. I doubt it, hondas are in everything...

" This is an 81 Honda! How dare you! "

Employee of the month anyone?
            The Teal Beast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Man View Post
              " This is an 81 Honda! How dare you! "

Employee of the month anyone?
              Oh yeh you spot a baby like this for that price and you better jump on it(not really exactly what he said, but close)
              KLZE, MS, SS headers/downpipe, 2.5" downpipe, Pacesetter 2.5" exhaust, Interprep valve springs, Egay CAI, 11lb Egay flywheel, KYB GR2 struts w/ vogltand springs, Egay STS, and now I'm gonna go supercharged. Hello SC14.

Comment

i can barley see it, nice eye!
                Dave Kolenski
                2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 SPORT 4.0L Black/Black
                3.73's, Rancho suspension, Flowmaster exhaust, red pinstripe, bedmat.
                Future: 6 inch lift, 33 BFG's. Windshield visor, diamond plated bedrails.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystyx16 View Post
                  u know its been out on dvd for a while, you dont have to watch-movies.net it anymore
                  I own the dvd and I saw it. Then I had to find it online so i could print screen it.

Comment

The Happening

My Girl thought i was crazy when i yield out in the movie place during the Movie
                    "( 94-97 FORD PROBE GT 24v DOHC )" LMAO

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_184746-...decf4f2f8a8f0f
                    MAD MED PGT-ZE
                    KLZE Block & Custom Titanium ZE built Heads,Boared TB,Colt Tri-Flow Cams, Custom Cat Back, Pacesetter Headers,CAI,Short throw shifter, Custom Quaiffe LSD transaxle, Tranny saver,Traction Bars,FD flywheel,Centerforce Clutche,Kosei K1's 13.6lb Wheels,GTS seats & Black Interior,Millennia S Injectors,MEGA Squirt!!

Comment

^ i did the same thing and got a tons of laughs outta it...
                      2003Subaru WRX E85stock td04,tgv deletes, full catless, custom 2in crosspipe, 3in TBE, walbro 255,850 modded injectors,grimmspeed crank pulleyTUNED by me on opensource 12.8 @105mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

that obama infomercial right before the baseball game, anyways there was a black first gen.. Probably about 15 minutes before the game started, it was around then when I turned it to fox.
                        93 gt
                        95 tbird sc
                        2010 focus ses

Comment

somebody here needs to mod there window to look like the BTTF 2 probe
                          it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

the happening i believe its a 2g GT

its in the middle where they all meet up and theres the army guy and such. (its a green one if im not mistaken)

[damn i was beaten to it]
                            Last edited by p_robe_21; November 4, 2008, 09:32 AM.
                            www.www.facebook.com/bcrichrocker21
                            1987 Mazda rx7
                            2002 chevy malibu- wifes car
                            1992 isuzu truck- sold
                            1996 ford probe gt-t RIP

Comment

wicker park

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

this is a sickness i believe... my baby-mama is amused as hell that i yell PROBE in theaters , restaurants , anywhere...

she gets the biggest kick out of it at the movies...

she told me i need help , i told her i already have a support group....

-hov
                                'ya gotta jam out, ya gotta jam out.'
                                "tIpSee" 93i4AT -51k- mangled ...current mods::fs03 3rd brake light, 5hp!...custom hood , bumper , cyclops city light mod...

Comment

Working...
                                X