No announcement yet.

Ummmmm. $90,000 Hyundai??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dash board remind me of Mr. Spock...........

am I the only one?
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Sinsei View Post
      that price tag is just too high. Why would you get a 90k hyundai when you can get a mercedies or bmw for the same price. Usually its, the 25k hyundai is made to compete with a 40k car
      Why buy a Mercedes or BMW for that price when you can get a Porsche or Lotus?

~Brad

1977 Ford F250 4x4 - 460CID = 7.5L. Enough said?
      1999 Mazda Miata - Stock, and blue!
      2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The usual mods!

Comment

Originally posted by Rexan View Post
        No one would buy a Lexus if it were badged as a Toyota. People KNOW that Lexus is made by Toyota, but it isn't "officially" badged as a Toyota. Same thing applies to Infinity and Acura.
        They already do in the rest of the world; the Lexus, Acura and Infinity labels only exist in North America.

I don't know if there are more Hyundais in Canada than the US on a per capita basis, but I don't automatically think of the Hyundai Pony when I see the Hyundai name. I still don't think they're in the same class quality-wise as most Japanese and European cars though either.

And for the comment about Hyundai's service made earlier, here in Saskatoon, the BMW dealership is notorious for their awful customer service and snotty attittude; if you don't own a 7 series you're not worth their time. The Hyundai (and especially Kia) dealerships have fantastic service departments (I've taken the Probe to the Kia dealership a couple of times to have my winter tires mounted).
        Some say you're a trouble boy
        just because you like to destroy
        all the things that bring the idiots joy
        well, what's wrong with a little destruction

Comment

i was just playin, but id rather have the SHO
          Dave Kolenski
          2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 SPORT 4.0L Black/Black
          3.73's, Rancho suspension, Flowmaster exhaust, red pinstripe, bedmat.
          Future: 6 inch lift, 33 BFG's. Windshield visor, diamond plated bedrails.

Comment

Working...
          X