• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ263089852

i think the last time i saw this posted he was asking $8000 CAD for it

Comment

1994 Ford GT Probe - $1500 (FortWorth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Date: 2011-02-23, 12:27AM CST
      Reply to: sale-gdtka-2229674199@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1993 Ford Gt Probe- 155,000 miles.
      Runs good, no mechanical or electrical problems.
      Color RED
      Sunroof, Electric powered windows.
      4 Cylinder, 5 speed, manual transmission.
      Asking $1500.
      682-367-9529 Text only.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2229674199.html

Its about half retarded lol

Just found a 2011 Ford Mustang GT for $295 a month through a dealer then in the ad it sayd 2011 Ford Mustang GT V6 lolololol
      Last edited by zzku44; February 28, 2011, 08:09 PM.
      1.)94 Probe GT-ZE all the mods and ready for boost.(Burnt Down)
      3.)New Probe 93 GT-ZE Now the new project, Boost? (01/01/2011)
      2.)NEWEST 06 Subaru Impreza WRX (AWD-T) STI-EVO KILLER!!! (04/13/2011)
      4.)2012 Shelby Mustang GT500 Supersnake being built (800HP Package)
      5.)87 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Z28 (SOLD)

Comment

1st one doesnt look too bad...

94 Probe GT $700 MID, MI
        http://flint.craigslist.org/cto/2183196562.html

This one does not say if it is a GT or a SE (Has a smashed drivers side door)
        93 Probe $900 OBO Davison, MI
        http://flint.craigslist.org/cto/2165880606.html

Comment

You can tell by the body the 93 is a SE. I would like the 94, It's exactly what Iv been looking for, but its automatic :/
          1.)94 Probe GT-ZE all the mods and ready for boost.(Burnt Down)
          3.)New Probe 93 GT-ZE Now the new project, Boost? (01/01/2011)
          2.)NEWEST 06 Subaru Impreza WRX (AWD-T) STI-EVO KILLER!!! (04/13/2011)
          4.)2012 Shelby Mustang GT500 Supersnake being built (800HP Package)
          5.)87 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Z28 (SOLD)

Comment

Not the easiest keeping up with this thread as many of the post are non-existent anymore. If anyone seen a CL post for a “project worthy” Probe GT between 1993 and 1995 in the Bay Area of Ca if you could post that. Slight body damage I can live with, ratty interior also, just so long as it is structurally sound. Last Probe gone, got ripped off and I got the bug now. What is out there I haven’t seen?

Comment

http://lawton.craigslist.org/cto/2267602877.html

I was thinking about going to look at this Probe, apparently it only has 90k all original miles and its turboed.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Could be legit...I'd want compression numbers first. Price seems a bit low for a turbo'd 2nd gen, but it's possible he just wants a quick sale. It's also possible that there's something significant wrong with it, hence the lower price...
                95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                  Could be legit...I'd want compression numbers first. Price seems a bit low for a turbo'd 2nd gen, but it's possible he just wants a quick sale. It's also possible that there's something significant wrong with it, hence the lower price...
                  Yeah, I've been looking for a turbo'd probe for awhile but their all out of my price range and nobody wants to do a payment method, but there seems to be a few things wrong with it, some of the gauges doesn't work and the turbo is hotpiped and it runs "a lil rich" lol.

But if the guy ever replies, I'm going to see if I can go take a look at it to see if its worth the money.

Comment

Keep us posted!
                    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

guy doesnt seem to have a clue. probably bought it that way, and is just re-selling it. id def check it out. price is good if the body is as clean as it looks in the pics.
                      PaTricK
                      ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

^My thoughts exactly...and being that he doesn't have a clue, it completely depends on how much of a clue the previous owner had...

Comment

Yeah look over it carefully because he doesn't sound too sure about the car but he writes really long sentences that contain a lot of information and run right into the next topic the car is nice with work it will be great has ricer gauges my name is T the car has windows and i have a phone i am moving you can come look at the car it is sporty and everything with turbo but it is great
                          1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Sadly some people have never heard of the period, or any punctuation for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                              Sadly some people have never heard of the period, or any punctuation for that matter.
                              Indeed, but the guy hasn't responded and its about an hour away from where I am so I'll see what happens. All the other turbo'd probes around are hours away and cost a thousand more than I have saved up.

Comment

That's probably because they're done right, with good, high quality parts. Gotta pay to play! And if you buy one cheap it's very possible you'll be replacing the cheap parts it was built with...

Comment

Working...
                                X