Meet/reunion in myrtle SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet/reunion in myrtle SC

Like the title says meet/reunion in mid sep 2014 in myrtle beach SC .The planning is in the works.I believe this will give the community an opportunity to show case there their cars.I know quite a few of the founding members have moved on the other more practical car.Which is understandable however I does not change that fact that they are still active on the forums and will give them a chance to reunite with other members new and old.Their still is a following in the community with plenty of new members in search of knowledge about the kl platform.So ask for your input on the meet/reunion event.Thank you
    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Originally posted by mardarati View Post
    Like the title says meet/reunion in mid sep 2014 in myrtle beach SC .The planning is in the works.I believe this will give the community an opportunity to show case there their cars.I know quite a few of the founding members have moved on the other more practical car.Which is understandable however I does not change that fact that they are still active on the forums and will give them a chance to reunite with other members new and old.Their still is a following in the community with plenty of new members in search of knowledge about the kl platform.So ask for your input on the meet/reunion event.Thank you
    Fall weather would be great. I wanted to go last year but couldn't. I'm in, see you there,and keep us posted

Comment

Damn, I'd love to go but there's just too much of a time distance to say if i can or not. I already have enough time saved up from work I can take. If I can get the in laws to watch my son, count me and the ol lady in. Oh and my birthday is on the 15th of September, Yall feel free to get me something nice! Haha jk.
      89 Probe GT-T stock for now
      94 swapped Civic (under construction)
      98 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expedition
      91 S10 blazer for sale make me an offer

Comment

It's a 600 mile drive for me; however I'd seriously consider going. I just don't see Probes on the road anymore (apart from mine), so it would be really great seeing a bunch together again.

Joe
        95 PGT MTX. 1/4 million miles on original engine (and Original Owner).

Comment

It would be great for a bunch of us to meet up on the way there and convoy together

Comment

Making a weekend of I'm thinking dyno food show racing and beach and and shopping for the wife's or girlfriends.Something for everyone.Even if you don't own a probe it would be a good time to catch up with other members.So even you don't think you can participate give us some feedback if you took the time to read this thread post.

Ps svt Houston tx 15hrs tx2k2014
            Last edited by mardarati; January 19, 2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I'll be down. If it gets official me and a friend might put a car together and let everyone sign it or something . He's been helping me for years and never asked for anything so I'm gonna give the car to him at some point this year ! Kinda excited to see his face when I hand him the title .
              1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

My car should be done by then. and i have a week of vacation time. If my car's done i'll be there
                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                Built, Not Bought.
                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

if i can get my suspension all done by then i might be interested in making the trip.
                  96 PGT
                  Gettin' there.....slowly

Comment

cool. That could be fun. I've been to 7 Myrtle Madnesses.
                    I believe this topic has come up every single year since Myrtle Madness X, and no large group has done it since.
                    1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                    2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

I'd be down, especially since I will be living in SC soon.
                      ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

I say we all go to World Cup Finals at MIR in November. Biggest drag race of the year, absolutely awesome time and very affordable. Since it's more peoplecentric than probecentric now no one has to worry about super long road trips unless they want to bring their car.

Jordan, Jarod & I went last year and it turned into a little mini Probetalk meet with Isaac & the crew up there.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Well I will be on deployment guys, so I wont make this one. But Myrtle Beach sounds fun. If I could go I would vote Myrtle.
                          1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

I vote mrytle even though MIR is 15 minutes from my house. I just think there is more to do in a closer area than here.
                            89pgt T3/T4
                            94pgt T3/T4

Comment

more info coming soon
                              Hey Andy im going to MIR for the import vs domestics I know its long hall for you guys out in Florida but a meet by the beach

Comment

Working...
                              X