Looking for some input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some input

Hey guys, I'm painting my PGT Teal mist and am kinda having a dilemma lol. Trying to figure out an accent color.. Do I do Purple or blue?
    1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
    Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Depends on what all you are wanting to accent. More under hood accessories are available in blue than in purple.
    1993 Probe GT
    2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Originally posted by dammitcam View Post
      Hey guys, I'm painting my PGT Teal mist and am kinda having a dilemma lol. Trying to figure out an accent color.. Do I do Purple or blue?
      I think blue would be the better choice. I think purple would start looking a little too:
      Success is a measure of determination!
      Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
      $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
      Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
      Restoration of a legend

Comment

Red.

It will be a nice contrast.
        1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

^ I'm with KLZE Porsche.

Comment

Looking to accent the trailing and lateral arms, traction bars, custom crossmembers, lug nuts, and valve covers.. maybe the intake manifold.
            1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Comment

I can't seem to upload pics but here are some links to some colors
              http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colo...LECTRO-PURPLE/

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colo...LUSION-PURPLE/

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colo.../INTENSE-BLUE/

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colo...ION-BLUEBERRY/

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                I think blue would be the better choice. I think purple would start looking a little too:
                You have (or had) a purple car jk I miss my wild orchid

Comment

The first three of those are transparent colors and may look different on the aluminum parts vs. the steel parts unless you lay down a solid base coat first. The forth would work but I don't think I would personally like that color along side teal mist.

In this case I would look into red, yellow, gold, or copper for the items you listed. Though I would try to avoid the red nuts.
                  1993 Probe GT
                  2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

I am not a fan of red at all. There are some more colors I am looking into those are just a few

Comment

Originally posted by dammitcam View Post
                      You have (or had) a purple car jk I miss my wild orchid
                      Yes -I do and it is nick-named the purple pimp mobile!

I thought about calling up a movie maker and asking them if they want to use it in the making of a future -Austin Powers -"Back to the Past" movie. Purple is definitely pimp!
                      Last edited by KLZE Porsche; March 24, 2016, 09:13 AM.
                      Success is a measure of determination!
                      Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                      $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                      Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                      Restoration of a legend

Comment

Lmfao!

Comment

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/028...g?v=1404797034

These lugs btw

Comment

Working...
                          X