No announcement yet.

offical _agePOC campsite for HH2K7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be in... didnt realize other underage people were going so I haven been thinking of not even bothering... Of course my car is getting worked on and we will see what happens with that.... So I will tell you guys like next week sometime if I am able to go....
    93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
    89 PGT

Comment

ok guys who all is comming then? kinda wanna get a lil head count
      “The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ~ Elie Wiesel

Comment

I'm Coming!!!!!!
        -Randall-
        Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps
        vehicleless

Comment

i talked to the camp site yesterday and if you guys get there b4 i do then just to go up to the cheak in building and tell them that your there with the PT thing and there is a camp site reserved under the name Chris Roberts for you guys, i gave them permission to give you directions to the camp site and for you guys to set up and i would settle up on the payment when i got there, it should be camp site #6 and there should be no problems, if there is a problem then randell will know how to get ahold of me and i am also going to talk to pat and he should also know just incase randell is not there

also i am taking up a lil collection for the camp site payment, it will be 5$ a person a night so for most it will be 10 bucks. cheaper than hotel lol

any problems just PM me or post here

Thanks, Chris
          “The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ~ Elie Wiesel

Comment

I'm thinking about getting there around late lunch thursday around 2 or 3. Unless someone wants me there earlier
            -Randall-
            Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps
            vehicleless

Comment

i dont know when i will be there, it could be thur or fri

Comment

Working...
              X