Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Now...

...it's time to announce MSD 2008!
    For a change of pace, this year's Medford SmackDown is going to be in JULY!
    Actually, the track isn't available for the traditional June weekend.
    So, this year's MSD is scheduled for July 18-20, 2008!
    Other than the dates, this year's schedule hasn't been established, so your input is needed: please post your thoughts and preferences!
    Start making plans now to attend! Let's make this MSD the biggest and best ever

Details, Details:
    Motel 6 South $65/night (2 persons)
    Days Inn Medford from $54/night (2 persons)(next door to Motel 6 South)
    Travelodge Medford from $60/night (2 persons)(next door to Motel 6 South)
    Motel6 North, $72/night (2 persons)

Track Information:
    SSCC Site
    KevinD
    Last edited by KevinD; March 2, 2008, 07:46 AM.
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

hmm. i was already considering attending HH at the end of july. i don't think i can take two weekends off that month.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

damn, a july date is going to hot as hell. either way i'll show up as usual
      probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
      1993 nighthawk 750
      http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Will the drag strip be available?
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
          Will the drag strip be available?
          Not that weekend, it won't.
          KevinD
          1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

I hope i can make it, cause i am supose to be graduating on the 19!

Comment

well if you do make, this time take the subwoofer out of the trunk when your one the track
              probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
              1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

Hahaha...good one.

If I still have the 323, I'll drive that one.
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

thats a bad weekend for me. Iam going to be rafing. we don't need to go to the track. I would like it to be in june, but its not all up to me.
                  R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                  06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                  "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                  Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                  ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

we dont need the track...are kinding me
                    1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

I would much rather to have it in June too! But that's just me...

Comment

i think we should stick with the scheduled date above, yes it will be hot, but proper shading can be obtained as well as hydration. half the reason i got to msd is to run at the track, its really the only time of the year i can do this.
                        1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

I would hate to miss it . But I will be rafting that week end.

Comment

cancel the trip, postpone, re-schedule...just get out of it
                            1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

its a famlly thing that I have done for the last 10years.

Comment

Working...
                              X