Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new mods will your CAR sport for MSD 2k2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new mods will your CAR sport for MSD 2k2?

Just curious as to how everyone's car is progressing since last June - Ill add a coilover kit in March and hopefully bigger brakes by late May....[crossing fingers]

Oh wait, I'm asking what new mods people have, and post my 'hopefuls'...hehee, just like a newbie. I just have new paint as my new mod.....:sad:
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

If I told, wouldn't that spoil the fun?

Plus, I have to actually put them on first.
    1999 Nissan Maxima

SHIFT_this

Comment

1993 RX-7 rims are already in the garage. I only need to buy two more tires for the front. I have a spare manifold which I want to have ported out by then. Maybe I'll have some springs, but I really doubt it.

Comment

My new mods...

New (already installed): Eibach springs, Tokico Struts, '93 RX-7 rims, 225/50R16 tires, HD CAI, BCPOC window stickers.
        Hopeful mods: Borla Exhaust.
        Last year: All stock
        BCPOC - British Columbia Probe & MX-6 Owner's Club

Comment

Hmm well I won't have my car. It is a bit too far for me to drive it for the weekend. But I will be there.
          NPA!
          I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
          <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

Since last year I have added headers, and contrary to popular belief, they are not for sale/trade.

I have an ACT clutch I hope to have installed by then, I've had it about a year, along with a stock flywheel, which will be lightened a bit. I am working on the intake elbow now, and hope to have the TB coned sometime within the next couple weeks... I'll just have to get off my ass and do it. I'm working on getting Eibach springs right now, and they will go on shortly after I get them. I have other plans, but none of my additional plans are definite. They're all just an "if I have the money" sorta thing.

edit:
            I also added a front strut bar. I already had the back one on there last year.... at least I think I did.
            BillyBadAssâ„¢

2002 Mazda Miata SE
            2003 Sequoia

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBadAss
              ...just an "if I have the money" sorta thing.
              Sounds Eerily like my sex-life

Comment

welp .. since last year.. i've added the eibachs..

hopefully this year.. New brakes on all 4 corners.. (stock brakes work somewhat after a day at a track.. they work like poop after 2 days at the track.. My Rotors have more glaze than a Cops favorite donut.)

and a few things that people will have to wait and see.

plus a RSTB
                Rims and tires would be nice.
                Original Ricepoc member
                93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
                1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

hmmm.

well, since the probe is pretty much ready to rock, i don't have any mods to do on it.

BUT! i do have mods in progress on the cobra.

they include new bilstein shocks, eibach springs, 2000 cobra R wheels and tires, and camber plates all going on THIS weekend. hopefully by the time MSD rolls around, i'll be sporting a full bassani exhaust and have my 4.10 gears installed.

heh heh heh.
                  ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by BigProbe

So are you saying you don't get out much because after paying for sex you can't afford to go anywhere? Or you just don't have sex much because you can't afford it?
                    BillyBadAssâ„¢

2002 Mazda Miata SE
                    2003 Sequoia

Comment

My car won't be there this year unfortunately... But I'll be pimpin' the FC with Stephen. I know he was planning on getting some new tires and perhaps a new exhaust system, and he bought a front strut bar off of ebay the other day...so who knows what will actually be on the car by the time we get there.

Fear the 7.
                      ~SumR
                      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BigProbe

yikes!!!!!!
                        hopefully i can make it.
                        now running, headers installed, ported intake, bored throttle body en route, UD pulley if they release the new one, brakes (always a plus) and if i get around to it installing my turbo.
                        drew
                        apparently, there isn't a tranny out there i can't break.....

Comment

No nitrous anymore, just a new engine. Hmm, I guess that's about all. Oh wait, I cleaned my air filter just recently and found some Medford grain/wheat stuff in it. So yeah, I'll have a clean air filter to suck up more grain/wheat stuff when I pull another offroading experience.

And one new rear caliper.
                          Scott "Flash" Gordon
                          93 fully-ZE-ified, ATX-to-MTX-swapped PGT... Had to put 'er down after 220k miles.

Comment

Well, new tires will definitly be on. Hopefully a new exhaust and new rear springs.
                            Stephen Wilds #303
                            PhotoPOC
                            BMW 328i
                            BMW Z4

Comment

Ok, I'll give in.

A non leaky exhaust, clean filters, new fuel filter, cams, and If I can afford it, other stuff.

We'll see how it goes.
                              1999 Nissan Maxima

SHIFT_this

Comment

Working...
                              X