November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see more deposits happening people! :
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• I will be posting of mine very soon!
      Stephen Wilds #303
      PhotoPOC
      BMW 328i
      BMW Z4

Comment

• i cant believe i missed all this. havent been on here much since MMX. but i will go through all the posts and see whats going on. but it looks interesting and i think i might be in.

now - how do i get to florida ????
        1994 PGT-ZE Wild Orchid, once-in-a-while-driver, which many have seen, many more that haven't.
        1996 PGT-ZE with a few bolt-ons, my daily driver.
        Been To HH2K5, HH2K6, HH2K7, HH2K8,MM7, MM8, MM9, MM10

Comment

• Dwayne - Ride with us! MIPOC as it stands will most likely be renting a 12 person van and comfortably filling it with 6-8 people. If you canadians are down im sure we could just rent 2 vans and split the people. The math was done and each person would drive about 5 hours each, and it looks like it would be about $100 per person or LESS for gas and rental fee.

Comment

• Alex I certainly appreciate the offer but driving that far is tooo far!! I will comfortably drive to Detroit and fly to Miami and back for only about half again that much. I certainly suggest that you guys look into it too, unless road trip is what you guys are wanting to do...?

Char
            MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
            That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

• ok, that sounds like a good idea. but then id would have to drive to michigan, and where would i leave my car. definitely not around detroit anyways. maybe this would be my first chance to get on a plane thats off the ground.
              1994 PGT-ZE Wild Orchid, once-in-a-while-driver, which many have seen, many more that haven't.
              1996 PGT-ZE with a few bolt-ons, my daily driver.
              Been To HH2K5, HH2K6, HH2K7, HH2K8,MM7, MM8, MM9, MM10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixander
                Dwayne - Ride with us! MIPOC as it stands will most likely be renting a 12 person van and comfortably filling it with 6-8 people. If you canadians are down im sure we could just rent 2 vans and split the people. The math was done and each person would drive about 5 hours each, and it looks like it would be about $100 per person or LESS for gas and rental fee.

Whoa. So, like, yeah. Count me in.
                Pat
                Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman
                  ok, that sounds like a good idea. but then id would have to drive to michigan, and where would i leave my car. definitely not around detroit anyways. maybe this would be my first chance to get on a plane thats off the ground.
                  We all live in nice, quiet, safe neighborhoods, where your car would be safe for a week or whatever
                  Last edited by pgtfreak; December 4, 2007, 10:56 AM.
                  '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                  '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

• Detroit?!
                    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81
                      Detroit?!
                      Yes. Because when I think safe, I think Detroit!
                      Stephen Wilds #303
                      PhotoPOC
                      BMW 328i
                      BMW Z4

Comment

• I do - I've never been killed once in Detroit, not even a little bit.
                        Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                        PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                        1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                        1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

• I was. Once.
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81
                            I was. Once.
                            Was it in my arms.....tonight? It must have been something I said.
                            Stephen Wilds #303
                            PhotoPOC
                            BMW 328i
                            BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by supergoat
                              Was it in my arms.....tonight? It must have been something I said.
                              You know it! You know what makes me tick, Stephen.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I've never been killed in detroit either...then again....I've never been to detroit.
                                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                                '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Working...
                                X