November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
    I honestly was only doing the 3 day cruise since everyone wanted to, I had no interest in the Bahamas since it was only one day in Bahama and I would rather do the 5 day and go to Grand Caymen and so on.

I mean I live in Miami so seeing Miami isnt a huge thing for me, neither is one day in the Bahamas and one day in the ocean, so I think come the 2nd I may call our guy and inquire about the 5 day and just enjoy that with the wife and who ever else wishes to do that.

I mean for the cost of this trip I might as well get the most bacng for the buck and if this community has no interest then I guess that is the route.
    ya i will at least wait it out until the 11th and see where we are then before i make up my mind..
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• k let me know!
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• I'd probably be okay with doing a longer one too. Keep me updated Rob.
        JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
        Originally posted by Probesport
        That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

• Well I spoke to Mike today and he told me he would refund my initial cruise if I wanted and remove me from it and then book me for the 8 day cruise of my choosing. :
          Sorry Rob dont mean to step on your plans and trip bro but this lack of interest is downright depressing and that Panama, Limon, Costa Rica, Belize. cruise for Oct 28 looks good right now.
          Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; January 2, 2008, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• I've pretty much been waiting to see what everyone is going to do as well. I don't really NEED another vacation at that time of year, it was more to see everyone again. So if it means I don't go on a cruise and just fly out east come november...so be it.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
            2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
            1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
            1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
            MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
              Well I spoke to Mike today and he told me he would refund my initial cruise if I wanted and remove me from it and then book me for the 8 day cruise of my choosing. :
              Sorry Rob dont mean to step on your plans and trip bro but this lack of interest is downright depressing and that Panama, Limon, Costa Rica, Belize. cruise for Oct 28 looks good right now.

Hey at this point im looking at other options as well so no your not stepping on my toes at all george...The lack on interest is bugging me as well everyone was down at first but then backed out oh well what can ya do i did my part in getting the planning done. looks like the oct 28th cruise might be my choice as well... but like i said ill wait until the 11th before i change my mind at all...
              MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
              I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
              3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• Well this sucks, I was hoping for a lot more people, those who didn't pony up are totally lame.

Comment

• I'll still go... unless everyone backs out. In that case I'm flying to Florida in November.
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• You can stay with me Dom and go hit a club! :

Comment

• Word. Vacation in November in Florida.
                      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• bring back myrtle!!! lol
                        93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                        89 PGT

Comment

• how you folks doing. My name is josh, Im migrating from MX6.com. I heard about the cruise, and Im in, paid the deposit and all. Ive read all the past 11 pages and there seem to be a gradual lost of interest here, a lot of people calling the go and no dough. So whats going on? anything still on? I will still go, I cant do a whole week, I cant get that much vacation either from work and/or school. Neither can my g/f. Just thought to throw that out there, you guys can count with one more pirate on the boat...

So whats up, we still going or not???
                          Hi, my name is Broken, and Im addicted to modding.
                          Turbo whore - 1992 Mazda MX6 FE3-T, comming soon to a track near you
                          G-Force enforcer - 2007 Mazda3 S, slamed and pretty.

Comment

• I'm still in for the 3 day considering school and work for both the girlfriend and I.

Comment

• Originally posted by alwaysbroken
                              how you folks doing. My name is josh, Im migrating from MX6.com. I heard about the cruise, and Im in, paid the deposit and all. Ive read all the past 11 pages and there seem to be a gradual lost of interest here, a lot of people calling the go and no dough. So whats going on? anything still on? I will still go, I cant do a whole week, I cant get that much vacation either from work and/or school. Neither can my g/f. Just thought to throw that out there, you guys can count with one more pirate on the boat...

So whats up, we still going or not???
                              Get more migrants over from MX6.com
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81
                                Word. Vacation in November in Florida.
                                ......no matter what, lets rock out where its warm!!!
                                The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
                                "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

Working...
                                X