No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better call and get your deposit in then!
    Stephen Wilds #303
    PhotoPOC
    BMW 328i
    BMW Z4

Comment

• I'll have to make my "deposit" on Monday.
      Ross Evilsizor
      92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
      Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• Seriously do I have to find someone to bring along or can I just go by myself?

BTW I talked to a customer who went to the Bahamas recently they check water bottles I don't even think you can carry liquids onboard. And don't plan on drinking their liquor, they charge like 10 dollars for mixed drink that might have one shot in it.

We need to improvise and I think I have a solution. Give me a couple days to work on it but I have an idea.
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• You can go by yourself but you'll have to pay double, no way around that one really.

Originally posted by Evil Probe
          I'll have to make my "deposit" on Monday.
          And then?
          Last edited by supergoat; January 24, 2008, 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
          Stephen Wilds #303
          PhotoPOC
          BMW 328i
          BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by supergoat
            You can go by yourself but you'll have to pay double, no way around that one really.
            How do I end up paying double if I go by myself? Not like she was going to pay anything, and still turned it down. I must be really repulsive or something.

Do I pay half as much because I'm bringing someone else or because that someone else is also paying the other half?
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• The price qouted is per person to a room, so if two people go then that is the actual cost per person per room. If you do not bring anyonre then the cost is double because the rules are (2) people to a room to get that price per person per room. Capish!?

What part of that did you fail to comprehend?
              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• the two people to a room part

So who wants to be my roommate? Come on I don't bite except on days that end in Y. I'm even housetrained.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• For bringing liquor aboard ships a lot of people have switched from using water bottles to using mouthwash bottles and just dying vodka green or blue using food coloring.

Never tried myself, but I've heard from a few people that tried it and had success.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• don't forget to add the peppermint shnops.... never heard of it? common! haven't you ever scene the movie "Toy Soldiers"? heh they actually tell you how to do it..
                    Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; January 30, 2008, 12:08 AM.
                    Steve-Paul_______________
                    YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                    Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                    Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

• Well I have a room mate now, it's a co-worker who has done one of these things before, I just have to make sure him and I can both get the time off but I can't see it being a problem since it's only 3 days and we both have the same schedule.

He filled me in on a lot of things about this cruise I'll have to tell you all about in the near future. And if it is true, don't bother sneaking alcohol on board, it may be cheaper to buy bottles of it there once we are out to sea.
                      PhotoPOC(tm)
                      93' PGT not stock
                      91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• Originally posted by j-dogg
                        Well I have a room mate now, it's a co-worker who has done one of these things before, I just have to make sure him and I can both get the time off but I can't see it being a problem since it's only 3 days and we both have the same schedule.

He filled me in on a lot of things about this cruise I'll have to tell you all about in the near future. And if it is true, don't bother sneaking alcohol on board, it may be cheaper to buy bottles of it there once we are out to sea.
                        An FYI,

Yes you can buy bottles of liquor much cheaper from the duty free shop on the ship (IE: A fifth of absolute was ~$10), but they will NOT deliver it to your room or allow you to leave with it until sometime late on the last day. Each adult is allowed to carry two bottles of liquor back to shore without paying duty/taxes. Any after that and you'll get beat up at customs. Now, if they didn't find the 3 bottles you stashed in your suit case good for you. If they do? Be ready for a fine.
                        I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                        92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Probe
                          I'll have to make my "deposit" on Monday.
                          Did you make your deposit? You are not allowed to miss the cruise.
                          Stephen Wilds #303
                          PhotoPOC
                          BMW 328i
                          BMW Z4

Comment

• It's true. The return of your charger depends solely on this alone.
                            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Well I just called today to officially cancel my reservation cause I just cant do it. I was going to do a 7 day cruise to Grand Caymens, Belize, Hondorus and Mexico which was gonna cost me like $589 per person but then they hit me over the head.

$589 person
                              $79 Gratuitity
                              $165 - Boat fees, gas, taxes, gioverment fees etc etc
                              $20 Mike Fee
                              $78 = Some other fee, I forgot which boils down to..

Around $900 per person, no spa, drinks, or anything other than 24hr room service & free food included.

So all togather it would run me $1800 for both of us and then I would need another $2000.00 for any shore excursions and cool things to seriously make the most of it. Egad if you think about it, it will be like $3500-4000 for us to have a great time. I think 4k can go to better places in our lives, so both her and I agreed it's a no go.
                              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• mexico is a shitty place to go the cops are dirty ****s and plant stuff on you and then tell you to give them all your money or you will go to jail.

ive heard it on the news before and never though it was true but a guy i know was down there and got robbed by the cops with ak 47s and a whole truck load of them (like 7-12 he said) and they searched him 4 times and on the 5th the found some thing (planted shit) and told him and his friend to give them all there money or they would take them to jail

just a little heads up if you go there
                                2002 dodge ram 1500 4x4 V-8, 1993 mx6 2.0, 1988 bronco II, 1993 probe 4 banger 5 speed, 1993 katana 750 crotch rocket pretty fast

1993 mx6 2.5, 2 1999 grand am se, 1984 bronco II, 2 1990 katana 600, 1995 probe GT

Comment

Working...
                                X