Myrtle 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z28forlife View Post
    Thats the first time I've ever seen that, you gonna get a rematch this year sean?
    Sweet i got mentioned in the video.. I wonder if Fla mikes elbow ever healed ...
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Anyone going to myrtle this year? Not to start an uproar or anything just wondering if anyone is just so happening to be going to mytle beach on the weekend of Nov. 14-15 Not for a car show just going... I'll be there its me and my wifes anniversary and yes I will be n a probe, I'll park n the show parking lot and take a picture.
      2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
      02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

I miss Myrtle bigtime, would kill for a m beach vacation about now, even if its only 2 hours away from me.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

I should be arriving in Myrtle for Myrtle Madness XII in a few hours.

I may spend the entire weekend with my Probe, it misses MM at much as I do.
          1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
          2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
          2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

My Probe misses Myrtle.
            -I will be at my visiting it tomorrow at my parent's house (I don't have a garage, they do)
            -Enjoyed some wine tonight in honor of MM
            -Added MB weather to my Iphone
            Sandon Lettieri
            1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
            2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

I'll be sure to grab some everclear and an orange slushie after work tomorrow night in honor of MM.
              Ross Evilsizor
              92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
              Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

I miss Myrtle, and I miss you guys!! I'm going to go dig up my past myrtle pictures now and weep
                MAS
                2001 Yellow Cougar zn
                www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

I will drink my last yeungling tonight, and then seriously think about driving to Pennsylvania to pick up a couple cases in the near future.
                  1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                  2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                  2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

I looked at some old Myrtle pictures last night. Amazing memories.
                    Sandon Lettieri

Comment

• Just got back in, was very dead and depressing to be the only probe I seen in Myrtle. Was actually the only probe I seen the entire trip down there these cars seem to be getting more and more rare every year. However I did park in the show parking lot on saturday while I went to the movies just to keep the fire burning.
                      2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
                      02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

• which probe did you drive down? it sucks i was only around for MMX but i miss it too.
                        My '97 GTS in its prime
                        New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                        2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

• The wifes Red DD

Comment

• I almost took a picture of your car on Saturday. We drove right by on the way to the Aquarium and I almost made Julie stop just to take a picture of a Probe in the hard Rock parking lot.

But Short Bus was with us and he REALLY wanted to see some fish.

"Myrtle Madness XII" was fun. I will be there next year as well.
                            Last edited by supergoat; November 20, 2009, 08:20 AM.
                            Stephen Wilds #303
                            PhotoPOC
                            BMW 328i
                            BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by spada View Post
                              I will drink my last yeungling tonight
                              I have a dozen black and tans in my fridge thanks to my sister.
                              Sandon Lettieri

Comment

• Anyone know if there is going to be a Myrtle 2010 this yr?
                                https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
                                If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

Working...
                                X