X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more week !!!

can't wait to see everyone !!!!!!!

Comment

I need to replace my EGR valve, I now have a coolant leak, my ZE manifold is not going to be ready in time, the wheels are half covered in axle grease, the car needs a serious bath, my powdercoating looks like it was a practice car or something(it was) and it wont be changed for the weekend, front 3 plug wires are shot so um yeah I'm ready.
      Last edited by UnorthodoxCreat; May 29, 2006, 03:46 PM.
      Adam Kirkpatrick
      1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
      2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
      1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Originally posted by GMS07
        Ok i'll let them know.
        Are the rooms still available ?

Also Save me a parking space at your house if possible. I'll be getting there somtime Sat morning.

Comment

I'll be at the show sometime tomorrow morning, can't wait to see everyone!!
          Greg Martin
          2009 BMW 328i
          2017 BMW X3
          1990 Probe LX

Comment

Is this show really any good? I keep hearing about it and I'm trying to decide weither it's worth going or not. All the site shows is old muscle cars, is that all that shows up or is there alot of newer cars?
            2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
            02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

ITs all FORD's, all FORD's show up were about the only if you wana call us ricer's/ Imports, besides the Merkurs

See everyone Saturday at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by me853
                Is this show really any good? I keep hearing about it and I'm trying to decide weither it's worth going or not. All the site shows is old muscle cars, is that all that shows up or is there alot of newer cars?

I was there today(only probe) and as always there is a very good selection of everything from old to new, mustang to bronco, concept cars, race cars, whatever you can think of.
                Adam Kirkpatrick
                2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Everyone be sure to stop by and say hello. I'll be working all weekend at the CJ Pony Parts tent near Gate 1.
                  I might be around Saturday night if people are hanging out.
                  www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

I hope it doesn't rain much tomorrow...
                    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tigereyes799
                      I hope it doesn't rain much tomorrow...

....and if it does put your windows up. I left around 4 cause it started raining but by the time I got home it wasnt raining so apparently I had my windows down. A couple hours and 1.5" of rain later I go to move my car and discover the windows are down and I have inch deep puddles in the rear passenger footwells. Got out the shop vac and did the best I could but I've had 2 fans running high blast for about 2 hrs now and the carpet is still really wet.
                      Adam Kirkpatrick

Comment

I'll see you guys tommorrow. Probe will be in the garage at my house though. Have a crack or two in the fiberglass front end from last fall. Didn't get a chance to make an appointment with the body shop to get them fixed. Anyways, haven't seen some of you guys in quite some time. Can't wait till i get to Carlisle.
                        Jonathan Seifert
                        93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                        05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                        11 Toyota Rav4
                        NPA!

Comment

this blows. i didn't make it last year and its raining cats and dogs right now.

Comment

thats ight it kind of sucked this year, this was one year to miss. Home now 4 hours cut down to 3

see everyone mabe at myrtle or if NY does a meet

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Tourismo
                              thats ight it kind of sucked this year, this was one year to miss. Home now 4 hours cut down to 3

see everyone mabe at myrtle or if NY does a meet
                              gotta pee right now ! uhhhhhh

ohh and Don is so sexy !!
                              90 Probe RIP--- Parted since I couldn't put my son in it.

Comment

sorry i wasnt really around to be sociable much today. Show was good overall despite the poor Probe turnout and seeming like it might rain at any minute.
                                Adam Kirkpatrick

Comment

Working...
                                X