MS6
    MS6
    Civic

George is giving you a run for your money. I think he was:
    Corolla
    Hemi
    Probe
    Hemi, F150????
    Hey, that's cheating! I don't think that Corolla was his was it?

Comment

2004 Corolla S,
      2005 Dodge Ram,
      1997 Probe GT,
      2006 Ford F150

Yeah the Corolla S is the economy 36 MPG go getter, I didnt take the hemi last year cause the tires were bald.
      I am not going to the f15o cause its my work truck and stock so = boringgggggggg, will take the Hemi this year since its blinging...

So you may beat me.
      Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; October 3, 2008, 06:14 AM.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Hey andy, I'm not sure if anyone follows ufc and what not but theres going to be a pretty good fight saturday night Kimbo vs. Shamrock and its not a pay per view, I think its on CBS or spike ill have to find out
        My CarDomain
        '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
        '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
        '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

Andy, I'm bailing on Sat. morning... sorry mang. I should still be coming down on Sunday though.
          _â„¢

Comment

New meet up place sunday morning for the flaravan.....half of us will go to mike's house and the other half will go to shawn's....that way they can't be late.
            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam_GT View Post
              Andy, I'm bailing on Sat. morning... sorry mang. I should still be coming down on Sunday though.
              I didn't figure you'd want to wake up to drive down. I'll see ya on Sunday.

Originally posted by Chris93GT View Post
              Hey andy, I'm not sure if anyone follows ufc and what not but theres going to be a pretty good fight saturday night Kimbo vs. Shamrock and its not a pay per view, I think its on CBS or spike ill have to find out
              You can gaurantee we'll have that one on the big screen. That Kimbo guy is nuts.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Hell yes.

hey how many people are playing paint ball now? I dont think my roommate wants to play but he'll be there for the keg and the meet on sunday
                My CarDomain
                '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

I reserved enough space for ten people at the field. I figure give or take ten people should show up. That's enough to have teams and play against each other.

Where did the keg come from? I don't have one. Saturday is byob.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Oh I thought we were all throwing in on a keg nevamind ok BYOB lol
                    My CarDomain
                    '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                    '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

I know we talked about a keg for a minute one day, but it never really took shape so I planned on byob.

I know at least 5 or 6 people are coming up tonight for the races and staying at the house for paintball tomorrow. Ten should be a nice round number.

Comment

if you're not here you're not anywhere.
                        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Awesome Meet!!!!

Photos, and Videos shall soon follow!!
                          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD View Post
                            Awesome Meet!!!!

Photos, and Videos shall soon follow!!
                            Indeed, surprisingly great turnout. I'm am incredibly worn out and burnt though.

Good news for Squid, after some tuning he can finally crawl away from the Civic now. About 1 car length from 60-105. Man Sid, if I get that CAI you're going to be back to square one all over again though. haha j/k

Comment

All who did not attend are fail. That is all.

Pics are up ph00lz

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701263921
                              Last edited by j-dogg; October 5, 2008, 07:09 PM.
                              PhotoPOC(tm)
                              MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                              93' PGT not stock
                              91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

oh damn....I will be in town next week!! guess I missed it!!
                                2005 Acura TSX
                                2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                                2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

Working...
                                X