Brass Ring review thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brass Ring review thread

For those who went after the dyno, the only reason I am actually posting this is because I got my fries and shrimp to go because I filled up on Long Islands. I just finished my fries and those were the first french fries I have ever had ever that didn't taste weird the next day, and I am actually eating these 2 days later.

Jumbo shrimp was great. I'll be stopping in there again soon.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

for those of you who came down from VA there is a brassring in charleston, WV by the horse race track
    /plug
    http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
    KLZE powered 323

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
      For those who went after the dyno, the only reason I am actually posting this is because I got my fries and shrimp to go because I filled up on Long Islands. I just finished my fries and those were the first french fries I have ever had ever that didn't taste weird the next day, and I am actually eating these 2 days later.

Jumbo shrimp was great. I'll be stopping in there again soon.
      lmao

Comment

I was so damn hungry that night anything would have been good to me to be honest. It was good though, shodome knows. By the time he was half way done with his burger I was done with my fries, burger and pickle....lol
        1996 PGT-T...SOLD
        N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

the prime rib sandwich kicked ass

Comment

Working...
          X