Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
    Shirt Update:

I'm out of town for work until Wednesday next week so to avoid placing the order and having a giant box of shirts shipped to an empty doorstep I'm ordering them as soon as I return. Should take about a week from then to get them in, then I'll be shipping them all out and giving tracking numbers to those that need them.
    Sounds good to me.
    1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

so that means there's 1 more week to get your order in!.....get busy ordering people
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

hey andy if u are using the list in the 1st post for order referencing, don't forget to drop mine to a 2x
        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
        Built, Not Bought.
        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Just a heads up for everyone, the shirt order has been placed. As soon as they come in I'll forward tracking info to those that are being shipped and meet up with the local guys for delivery.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Shirts have arrived. All the shipped ones should be mailed out this weekend.

For the Orlando crew, I'll be up there next weekend (10/24-25) and I'll work out a place to drop them off.

Local SFL guys, get in touch with me to swing by and pick them up.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Paypal'd, thx.

Comment

stoked! you did remember to get me a 2X instead right andy? cant wait to wear it up here
                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                Built, Not Bought.
                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

ya, you got a 2X

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                    Shirts have arrived. All the shipped ones should be mailed out this weekend.

For the Orlando crew, I'll be up there next weekend (10/24-25) and I'll work out a place to drop them off.

Local SFL guys, get in touch with me to swing by and pick them up.
                    did you get my address? im in vero if you just want to stop on the way to orlando. i can meet up with you somewhere.

Comment

You included your address on the order form (the 23rd Ave. address). It's shipping out in about 30 minutes. Tracking numbers will be posted when I return from the post office.

Comment

ok cool sounds great. i couldnt remember if i did or not.

Comment

Everything is shipped out, USPS Priority mail tracking numbers are in the first post.

Orlando: I'm dropping them off at Squid's house Oct24-25, next weekend.

Comment

I am rocking my flyrtle 5 shirt right now! thanks
                            1993 MX6 LS
                            2007 E90 335i FBO

Comment

Got it 2day. Wearing it tomorrow 2 work. LoL
                              1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 8052 1368 3142 1350 89
                                Scheduled for Delivery: Monday, October 19, 2009
                                Class: Priority MailĀ®
                                Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
                                Missent, October 19, 2009, 5:05 am
                                Arrival at Post Office, October 19, 2009, 5:04 am, CAPE CANAVERAL, FL
                                Processed through Sort Facility, October 17, 2009, 11:07 pm, ORLANDO, FL
                                Acceptance, October 17, 2009, 9:52 am, WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33411
                                Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 16, 2009
                                usps is gay as fuhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X