Clear All

• One ****ing week

Before Flyrtle!!!!!!1111one
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

and shawn's car is still on jackstands in my carport......not working.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
      and shawn's car is still on jackstands in my carport......not working.
      and it's my fault.

I'm going to be in your area Sunday raiding the junkyard.....pre-Flyrtle fix it meet? I'll bring the booze.
      Last edited by j-dogg; September 17, 2010, 07:40 PM.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

pre flyrtle destroy a probe meet....and maybe fix an SE.
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

Well get to work on Shawn's car. Sounds like it's time to burn the midnight oil.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

he burned the midnight oil and the midday oil.....

I just ordered 2 plug wire sets, 2 caps, 2 rotors for about $85 including shipping.....hopefully they'll go out monday and be here thursday.

tomorrow I'm going to probably pull off my temperature sensor housing and replace it with a '93 housing for the extra temp sensor and then wire that directly to the MS and get rid of the shared temp sensor set up I have now. Hopefully that will be one step into getting rid of the problem of my sensor giving off way wrong readings so this thing can dyno.

Comment

BcMurphy informed yesterday that he might not get to make it. His cars still getting worked on. I'll hopefully be getting an srt4 and driveing it down. It might not be a Mazda/ford but at least it'll be boosted..lol
              1996 PGT-T...SOLD
              N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

pre flyrtle destroy a probe meet....and maybe fix an SE.
                it's on. see you Sunday.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

he burned the midnight oil and the midday oil.....

I just ordered 2 plug wire sets, 2 caps, 2 rotors for about $85 including shipping.....hopefully they'll go out monday and be here thursday.

tomorrow I'm going to probably pull off my temperature sensor housing and replace it with a '93 housing for the extra temp sensor and then wire that directly to the MS and get rid of the shared temp sensor set up I have now. Hopefully that will be one step into getting rid of the problem of my sensor giving off way wrong readings so this thing can dyno.
                  Ohm out the temp sensor you have now and one from a normal 93. You may just have the wrong temp sensor. They changed them over the years. G4s in particular do not read the same as the older ones.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

I've been hearing my fans on at idle a lot lately so I turned on the laptop to see what was up....since the on dash gauge never was. While driving on I4, I looked over to see my temp was reading 235 in MS and thought OH NO.....then saw it bounce back to 174 and then bounce to 420......I swapped temp sensors with another here and it does the same thing. I then pulled the harness connectors and sprayed them with electronics cleaner and it's still doing it....only thing left is to get into the wires at the ECU and mess with them so I figured I'd just bypass the whole problem and run a new wire and sensor straight to MS.

Comment

Sounds like a wiring issue for sure there. Running new wires is the easiest way to test it and probably the solution as well.

Comment

I've got the stock ecu running the fans.....but after today, I might have the MS running the high speed fan at a temp a few degrees higher than the stock ecu turns on the low speed fan. ahhh..the fun of looking up how things work.

Comment

I can't wait, I've got a lot of crap to do first though.
                          It's crunch time

Comment

I'm super excited!!!!!!
                            -Randall-
                            Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps
                            vehicleless

Comment

trunk fixed, door regulator replaced, belt changed and another one tightened. Almost ready to roll.
                              PhotoPOC(tm)
                              93' PGT not stock
                              91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Working...
                              X