Flyrtle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtle...

Well boys and girls, Flyrtle has come and gone and I must say, I'm glad I came out. I haven't been around the scene much (not just Probes, any car stuff) and I really miss it. One of these days I'll get back into it all, but for now, my 'project' has 4 walls and a roof. Much more of a money pit than any KL car!

Anyway, thanks for hanging out, was good meeting a lot of you and definitely will do it again next year. Maybe by then I'll have a car.

Oh, and Jarod, keep your eyes peeled for pics/info of the SC. I'm going to work on getting her cleaned up and ready for sale. The lady approves.
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

yea I really enjoyed IT! i cant belive i missed out last year! I wished it never ended!

BTW john i did not see you at all...where were you?

Comment

Thanks for driving us around this weekend Jon, it was very much appreciated! And btw, I would trade you my project for yours...
      John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
      '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
      '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
      '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Naz, you only got a taste this year, I ended up staying until Monday!! You need to come out for the entire weekend next year.

John, glad to see you made it home to Mo safely! Hows it feel to be back in the 314 and out of the 561? Haha...
        '07 Corvette LS2 with a 6-speed 12.8 @114 with 500 tread wear runflat tires (RIP)
        Another '07 Corvette with a 6-speed and Mag Ride (No passes made yet)
        '95 Probe GT-ZE project car, 15.402 @90.18mph with a 2.3 60ft and broken timing belt......
        '96 Probe GT daily driver, 100% stock....for now

Comment

I dunno...I am tired as hell.
          '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
          '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

Comment

Ya, I am too, haha.... Next year is gonna be bigger and better tho! Although with the exception of a few incidents, this year is gonna be hard to top in my book... I havn't laughed so hard in the longest time!
            '07 Corvette LS2 with a 6-speed 12.8 @114 with 500 tread wear runflat tires (RIP)
            Another '07 Corvette with a 6-speed and Mag Ride (No passes made yet)
            '95 Probe GT-ZE project car, 15.402 @90.18mph with a 2.3 60ft and broken timing belt......
            '96 Probe GT daily driver, 100% stock....for now

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT View Post
              Well boys and girls, Flyrtle has come and gone and I must say, I'm glad I came out. I haven't been around the scene much (not just Probes, any car stuff) and I really miss it. One of these days I'll get back into it all, but for now, my 'project' has 4 walls and a roof. Much more of a money pit than any KL car!

Anyway, thanks for hanging out, was good meeting a lot of you and definitely will do it again next year. Maybe by then I'll have a car.

Oh, and Jarod, keep your eyes peeled for pics/info of the SC. I'm going to work on getting her cleaned up and ready for sale. The lady approves.
              glad you had fun, i dont think i saw your car at the meet, would have been fun to get a run in with you

Comment

he had his brother's STi there. good seeing all you guys again and meeting other PT members for the first time.
                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                Built, Not Bought.
                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

w00t
                  Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                  PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                  1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                  1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

good times good times.

I really like the format of this years meet versus last year. I was hoping for a bigger turn out but hey it was still awesome.
                    http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                    KLZE powered 323

Comment

Originally posted by Md323 View Post
                      good times good times.

I really like the format of this years meet versus last year. I was hoping for a bigger turn out but hey it was still awesome.
                      We were down at least 11 KLs just from "Jimmy with the Probes" making a last minute cancellation (has 6 nice ones and lives 10 minutes away) and the NC crew not being able to make it on the heels of Frank blowing his motor.

Not to mention the Texas crew that dropped when Knightrider couldn't make it.

The pics don't really show it because of people being on the dyno and going to get lunch and race each other, but at the peak of the day we had the whole center section filled with Probes/MX6s and just the outside rows were straggling on attendance which wasn't a huge surprise as this is the first year we've really promoted to the "other Mazdas" outside the general PT community.

The guy who runs the school wants me to take it to the main campus next year and do a giant Mazda meet. But personally, I plan this meet as a place for the "bastard cars" to have a place to come together and be the highlight reel for a change. Words can't describe how much I appreciate the efforts people make to attend from across the country.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Well Andy its amazing how you get it put together for this many years running.... I am glad i have made 3 in a row....
                        2g probe ze

Comment

I had a blast this year aside from our flight home this weekend went off without a hitch. I enjoyed helping with the dyno and meeting everyone. Though Andy says its the last one, we can all expect there to be another lol.

John thanks for being our yellow cab for the majority of the weekend. I will be on the look out for the pics.

See you all again next year.
                          -J-Rod-
                          301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
                          93 PGT-T
                          96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
                          08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

Andy, it was our pleasure, the meet was an absolute blast!

Comment

Originally posted by siknin View Post
                              Well Andy its amazing how you get it put together for this many years running.... I am glad i have made 3 in a row....
                              Yea bro i'm epically glad you talked me into goin last year.

Andy i really think you should do another one but do it like we discussed when you drove my drunk ass back to my hotel. The effort deal is a 2 way street IMO, because i damn sure appreciate the effort you go through to put these meets together so us people from around the country have something to get us all together in the capitol of boosted KLs
                              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                              Built, Not Bought.
                              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X