No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to think this will happen. I will even do my part even if I can't be there due to work and being in Tampa, FL.
    ///M-POC
    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• Even if I'm still rocking this god-awful sh*tty paint, I'm planning on going. I've been on here for a long time and have never made it to a major Probe meet. The Probe crowd is getting thinner and thinner, so we need to seize opportunities like this!
      1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

• Car is getting ready, should hopefully be running by this weekend weather depending.
        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
        Built, Not Bought.
        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• Is Phil going?
          mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
          Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm View Post
            Is Phil going?
            Matt! I was just looking around pt seeing what's new with you. Where you been? But Mr phail said he was so we can finely run.
            The come back kid
            96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
            97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
            88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
            93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Is Phil going?
              It's about time you crawled out from under the rock you have been hiding under. How's the car or have you just let it sit in the storage/garage? I am sure Phil will be there unless he breaks something before this meet or he digs too deep of a hole with his mouth.
              ///M-POC
              SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
              MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
              MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                Matt! I was just looking around pt seeing what's new with you. Where you been? But Mr phail said he was so we can finely run.
                Ugh! Work, trying to buy a house, etc...... I think it is now two years ago I bought a ton of stuff for my car and it's just been sitting since. It would be a monumental task in time and money to get it up and running not to mention legal, but if Phil is going........................I may have to divert some funds to getting the car going.

Hell it hasn't even ran since I believe 2008! Two built engines in that time!

I do have a Quaife lsd trans, J&S safeguard, and a water to air intercooler to go along with the previous meth kit I had. I still haven't seen how well the belt tensioner will work yet!

I guess the big think is whether or not the engine build is good enough or not. I am not holding my breath though becuase the way the shop reinstalled the engine the first time it was so half assed they had to redo it!

If Phil is going and bringing his world beater I will try to be there!

Tim do you have your sleaves rolled up!?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701301807

That is litterally how my car has sat for a year. First time I'm even seeing pictures of it in I don't know how long. Hell I haven't even been to the garage since probably last June. I'm hoping nonone broke in!

I will say the engine bay looks cool as hell with the wtoa intercooler sitting there!
                mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• His "world beater"....That's too funny.

That's pretty much how he views it...
                  95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                  93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                  89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                  04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                  Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                    His "world beater"....That's too funny.

That's pretty much how he views it...
                    Haha! You know seriously this reminds me of the buildup for a Mayweather/Pacquao fight! The buildup has been going on for 4 or 5 years! This is literally going to be EPIC!!!!!!!

And to think I was going to sell my car for something stupid like 2 grand!

Just texted Tim. Will be working on the car SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I agree, Matt. It's going to be epic....

IF he shows. And don't go doing something stupid like selling your car for 2K! I mean I understand if you literally HAD to do it to get by, but if you don't need to then that's crazy...lol
                      Last edited by TRWeiss1; February 9, 2012, 10:50 AM.
                      04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• Lets not bring Mr phail comments in here lets wait till he post a kill story that's full of phail
                        The come back kid

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                          I agree, Matt. It's going to be epic....

IF he shows. And don't go doing something stupid like selling your car for 2K! I mean I understand if you literally HAD to do it to get by, but if you don't need to then that's crazy...lol
                          Yeah. I was thinking that too. I have literally 7 thousand in just THIS engine rebuild. That's not counting the last one. THIS engine has been started for a total of around 30 minutes. Has not seen one mile. My drag radials have literally 80percent of the tread left however the car has been sitting for years. Does anyone know if that is going to cause flat spots on drags?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                          Lets not bring Mr phail comments in here lets wait till he post a kill story that's full of phail
                          Seriously Sean that could drive this meet. This could be the brightest spot for Probetalk all year. I mean this is litterally Mayweather and Paquiao happening.

Not to mention all of the other people that want to race Phil. This is amazing!

What we should do is petition Dmark that IF Phil does not show up to this race that he be banned from Probetalk for good. That way it will be settled one way or another!

I mean everyone wants to see this!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm betting he doesn't even show up. I highly doubt anyone even cares about us racing.
                            The come back kid

Comment

• Andy, I have a bunch of pics from 6.0 if you want them...

Wish I could make this..just too many other non-optional trips to make this year..Someone please video Phil and his times if he runs..
                              John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
                              '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
                              '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
                              '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

My drag radials have literally 80percent of the tread left however the car has been sitting for years. Does anyone know if that is going to cause flat spots on drags?
                                Are the drags on the car, or have they just been sitting on rims? I doubt it'd cause any issues if they're just sitting there with no weight on them. If they were on the car, however, I could see that causing flat spots over time...

Comment

Working...
                                X