No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and a couple of guys from here want to go but were looking at about 800 miles one way
    95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
    94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
    93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
    97&94&93 PGT gone
    DALE

Comment

• Originally posted by daweb View Post
      me and a couple of guys from here want to go but were looking at about 800 miles one way

psh, me and a few other members drove way over that for flyrtle 6 and 7. i am the farthest attending member of flyrtle as far as driving there, others from farther have flown in though. my hike was 1,200 miles give or take
      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
      Built, Not Bought.
      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• Us sflpoc will be hitting 1600 I think.
        The come back kid
        96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
        97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
        88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
        93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• yeah but sean for the first 7 years it was in your backyard
          95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
          94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
          93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
          97&94&93 PGT gone
          DALE

Comment

• Has anyone looked into booking some campsites? I know money is a big concern for a lot of us and that would help get costs down.
            1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

• There will be rates at hotels when the date draws closer.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
              Us sflpoc will be hitting 1600 I think.
              The SFL trip is just under 1100 miles each way.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Man this sounds like a lot of fun. I'm gonna try.
                I/H/E, KLG4 IM, KL47 TB, Weapon R Coilovers, Megan Racing STS, jdm door sills.

Comment

• Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                  There will be rates at hotels when the date draws closer.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

The SFL trip is just under 1100 miles each way.
                  that sounds about right, it will probably be closer to 1,025 or so because 1200 for me is from central PA which is a few hours north. but it doesn't matter anyways im just amped for this thing
                  95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                  Built, Not Bought.

Comment

• Whelp my car is one step closer to being ready to go. All of the water lines for the water to air intercooler are now not leaking. The pump as well as the supercharger button were wired together so it comes on when the supercharger comes on. Probably the next session will have it starting and MAYBE even going for a drive!
                    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• this saturday work for you matt?
                      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                      Built, Not Bought.

Comment

• Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                        this saturday work for you matt?
                        Hmmm . Maybe.
                        mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                        Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Matt answer your phone or call me back sometime soon, I've left 2 vm's already.
                          ///M-POC
                          SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                          MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                          MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpavel View Post
                            Matt answer your phone or call me back sometime soon, I've left 2 vm's already.
                            Yo im going to be tuning my car myself man. Its coming along.

Comment

• My trip is only 3 hours. 180 miles

Comment

• The local people that will be organizing this event will be getting together next Saturday the 25th. What are some things people want to have at this event? Do we want to keep it traditional to Flyrtle with or without the dyno? Have a small car show at the drag strip and trophies will be awarded to the different classes?

I will also attempt to finalize an area where the hotel will be and secure a block of rooms at a special price.

Would like to have a general consensus from the people that are going to attend this meet. I hope to have the major details figured out so I can get Andy the info to put up on the website for the event. We may also coordinate some sort of pre-registration on the website depending on the events that are chosen.
                                ///M-POC
                                SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                                MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                                MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Working...
                                X